“Domino”

Horseback Rides by Pintos R Us
More attraction details
Owner description: Pintos “R” Us offers two hour guided tours along beautiful turquoise beaches and lush tropical trails. We have healthy, well trained horses appropriate for all riding levels. Our tours are semi-private, consisting of groups up to 12 riders, ensuring that everyone receives personal attention from our friendly, knowledgeable guides. We are located in the Ensenada area of Rincon, on Rt 413 in the heart of Rincon. Pony rides are available for young children Private and specialty rides are offered upon request
Valdez, Ak
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Domino”
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had a great time on our morning ride! The beaches were beautiful and the horses were very well trained! :) the guides were also very friendly and helpful. Thanks again!

Jacksonville, FL
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Our guide was good, and the horses were capable. Parts of the ride were beautiful along the beaches and through some trails, but probably close to half of the ride was on the roads. I know the beaches were not as full as normal due to recent storms, so that may be why we spent so much time on the roads. I would have given four stars if not for that.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank vicki77777
St. George, Utah
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Nice tour”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This tour consists of 2 hours on a horse - which takes you along the beaches, up into the hills, and back onto the beach. The tour is mostly with the horses walking, with a bit of trotting....although there are a couple opportunities to get them to canter (faster than a trot, slower than a gallop) along the beach for some short stretches. The tour operators are caring, friendly, patient, and helpful. While it is difficult for me to get too excited about riding a horse, if I'm going to spend 2 hours doing so....I suppose this tour is as good as it gets!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank AdamCaldwell
Rochester, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I am an experienced rider and I must say this tour was well worth the money ($60 pp + tip) and the trip (~2 hours from Ponce, where we stayed).

Donna was our tour guide and she was wonderful. She was careful to ask us about our riding experience and if we had concerns about riding. A few of the riders were nervous and had ZERO experience, but everyone wound up having a great time.

The tour takes you through some of Route 413, through some trails and on the coast of some beaches in Rincon. I've been riding in other countries before but never have I ridden so close to the water (see pics).

We stopped and Donna dismounted and took time to take multiple pictures of all of us, which is extremely considerate and a nice feature since obviously you want pictures to remember it by.

Each time we encountered something that may have made people nervous (hanging vines, steep hills, etc.), Donna stopped and explained what we would do beforehand. This made everyone feel more secure, although, the horses themselves make you feel secure.

You can tell the horses are well taken care of and the guides love them a lot! The horses are gentle and easy to handle. We trotted and cantered at times (to our own levels and comfort) and the ride was smooth and so fun.

We will definitely return next time we visit Puerto Rico!

3 Thank XKL909
Staten Island, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“First time riding a horse!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I recently did the morning ride with Julie and Donna. It was my first time riding and part of my birthday celebration. Donna was very helpful in assisting me into the saddle and with guidance. My horse, Palomo, was a pretty white horse and was a perfect fit for me! Although it was very hot, this was an amazing 2 hour journey on horseback...so wonderful riding along the beach! I even got to keep a horseshoe as a souvenir. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to have a great riding experience while in Puerto Rico!

Visited September 2012