“Amazing!”

Horseback Rides by Pintos R Us
More attraction details
Owner description: Pintos “R” Us offers two hour guided tours along beautiful turquoise beaches and lush tropical trails. We have healthy, well trained horses appropriate for all riding levels. Our tours are semi-private, consisting of groups up to 12 riders, ensuring that everyone receives personal attention from our friendly, knowledgeable guides. We are located in the Ensenada area of Rincon, on Rt 413 in the heart of Rincon. Pony rides are available for young children Private and specialty rides are offered upon request
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I am an experienced rider and I must say this tour was well worth the money ($60 pp + tip) and the trip (~2 hours from Ponce, where we stayed).

Donna was our tour guide and she was wonderful. She was careful to ask us about our riding experience and if we had concerns about riding. A few of the riders were nervous and had ZERO experience, but everyone wound up having a great time.

The tour takes you through some of Route 413, through some trails and on the coast of some beaches in Rincon. I've been riding in other countries before but never have I ridden so close to the water (see pics).

We stopped and Donna dismounted and took time to take multiple pictures of all of us, which is extremely considerate and a nice feature since obviously you want pictures to remember it by.

Each time we encountered something that may have made people nervous (hanging vines, steep hills, etc.), Donna stopped and explained what we would do beforehand. This made everyone feel more secure, although, the horses themselves make you feel secure.

You can tell the horses are well taken care of and the guides love them a lot! The horses are gentle and easy to handle. We trotted and cantered at times (to our own levels and comfort) and the ride was smooth and so fun.

We will definitely return next time we visit Puerto Rico!

3  Thank XKL909

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I recently did the morning ride with Julie and Donna. It was my first time riding and part of my birthday celebration. Donna was very helpful in assisting me into the saddle and with guidance. My horse, Palomo, was a pretty white horse and was a perfect fit for me! Although it was very hot, this was an amazing 2 hour journey on horseback...so wonderful riding along the beach! I even got to keep a horseshoe as a souvenir. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to have a great riding experience while in Puerto Rico!

1  Thank CNatalie
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I recently took my niece on a morning horseback ride with Pintos "R" Us. My niece had never rode a horse in 18 years. It was much better than I had anticipated. Since I rode horses every summer while working cattle on a ranch, I was not excited about just a simple ride. It was actually a lot of fun. Rode on the beach for a while, then went up into the trees on a trail ride. I would recommend this.

1  Thank RDDitmore
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The ladies who run Pintos "R" Us are a lot of fun. The ride is beautiful and they are very flexible with groups. It's a great way to see the town!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Just did the morning tour w/ my wife & daughter, Donna was our guide & she was GREAT, her and her assistant were very patient with my daughter who was scared at first and didn't think she'd have fun, she ended up having an awesome time. Thank you...