“Snorkel”

Ranked #4 of 31 things to do in Rincon
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Best snorkeling we found while in the area. Watch out for the reef when entering and exiting. Great orange coral.

All reviews
"taino divers"
"rocks"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Me and my boyfriend had little trouble finding the place, but once there, we were surprised to see that this beach, for a sunday, was not crowdy... we walked left of the steps for about 200 f and installed our things... this is really a snorkling beach... we did 2 hours non stop... and could have continued again and again.... don't be scared to go far from the beach... the further you go the better it gets... I had the chance this day to see for the first time a sea turtle... it was magical. We had a wonderful day at the beach... it is a must!!!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Visited here with a beginner snorkler and had a wonderful time. Rent snorkle gear from a local man named Louis who apparently is there renting gear almost every day. It was $15 for the whole day and my wife and I had a great time. We were looking for a sea turtle that other people had seen that day but found some great reefs and many schools of fish. Great find that I would say is a must for anyone visiting Rincon

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I just received a call from Phillipe Cousteau and have been lectures in the difference in stag horn coral and elk horn coral....Tres has ELK HORN coral - some of best in Caribe (so he claims)...

See more reviews
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is a great place for varying levels of snorkling experience. My 8 and 10 year old covered all of the reefs, but even my 4 year old was able to get into the act. Many beautiful fish are waist deep! I went twice, and loved it. Get there early as the waves start to cloud things up in the afternoon and there isn't a ton of parking at Steps Beach, which is a great spot1

1  Thank Bill A