“2nd year in a row”

Rincon Surf School
Ranked #2 of 18 Tours in Rincon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Surfing is one of the most exhilarating and natural experiences available. Why not learn the art of surfing in the one of the most popular surf towns; Rincon, Puerto Rico? We will serve our customers with detailed information from professional instructors that set us apart . We are located in the west side of Puerto Rico in the town of Rincon, Puerto Rico. Rincón is Puerto Rico's best beach and surf town where emerald hills overlook golden Caribbean beaches and crystal clear waters where the sun sets behind a mountain into the sea. Rincon offers the best Surfing in Puerto Rico! Rincon is the mecca of people practicing the sport of surfing since the Word Surfing Championship was held in 1968. The advantage we have is that you can find waves all year round and this encourages locals and tourists from afar. Rincon Surf School is the original surf school to open over 12 years ago. We know our customers require professional, certified, and qualified instructors in the field of surfing. This is why the safety has been an important aspect of our success.> Rincon Surf School provides the best surf lessons in Rincon, P.R. Let us teach you to surf and give you the experience of a lifetime!> Nothing can match the rush of paddling for the perfect swell, jumping to your feet and riding a wave of pure energy. If you've never tried surfing you're going to love it. If you have and are eager to improve or want to get back out after a break of months or years, join us at the Rincon Surf School and see what a difference professional coaching and the latest technology can make. Through surfing you gather a greater appreciation for your body and the ocean environment. It promotes a healthy lifestyle. Rincon Professional Surf School was established to provide a safe, professional way for everybody to enjoy everything that surfing has to offer. Our professional instructors will provide you with the skills you need and give you a great day out. We have a range of courses or we can custom design
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was the second year I had signed up with Rincon Surf School and it just keeps getting better and better. Travis was awesome to work with and is all about getting guests into the right conditions and Collin is the man, hands down. In just four days I was surfing ten times better than my first session there and he definitely knows his stuff. Thanks again to everyone at Rincon Surf School and I'll see you all again next year!

There are newer reviews for Rincon Surf School

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have been surfing most of my life, but I was not able to teach my 16 year old son and give him the confidence he needed to enjoy surfing the way I have. Travis's enthusiasm is contagous and he genuinly cares about the experience of the students. My son's instructor, James, was also awesome. My son ended the trip completely hooked. Our last day in Rincon I could not get him out of the water, and he can't wait to surf again. I highly recomend the Rincon Surf School, great teachers, great people!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The manager Travis takes it as a personal responsibility to make sure you leave 100% stoked! If your a beginner who just wants to learn how to stand up or have your own board and are just looking to get to the next level this school will get you there. The entire staff of instructors know the area, beaches, waves and the sport well, and will have you confident in the water know matter what skill level you enter the water with. Rincon Surf School is the full surf experience that will leave your entire family, crew, buddies or what ever fully pumped and anxious to get back in the water.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We took our kids (19 and 15) to Rincon as part of a 10 day Caribbean trip that had plenty of highlights. Both kids "voted" their surfing experience with Travis' team as the "best" of the "best" of this vacation. Can't ask for a better vote.
They have never been surfing before, and by the end of Day 1 they were enjoying the huge waves off of Dogman! They went out with Omar who was very helpful.
Thumbs Up / Hang Ten for Travis & his team!

2  Thank TooFrequentTraveller
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I had the pleasure of having Colin as my instructor for three sessions. Very knowledgable, helpful, and patient. All around good guy and great teacher. He also gave me some great tips on other things to do around town and also on my way to El Yunque.

Travis, the owner, was also very friendly and kept in good communication with me throughout the entire experience.

Highly recommend!