“Left totally stoaked would definitely recommend!!”
Review of Rincon Surf School

Rincon Surf School
Ranked #2 of 18 Tours in Rincon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Surfing is one of the most exhilarating and natural experiences available. Why not learn the art of surfing in the one of the most popular surf towns; Rincon, Puerto Rico? We will serve our customers with detailed information from professional instructors that set us apart . We are located in the west side of Puerto Rico in the town of Rincon, Puerto Rico. Rincón is Puerto Rico's best beach and surf town where emerald hills overlook golden Caribbean beaches and crystal clear waters where the sun sets behind a mountain into the sea. Rincon offers the best Surfing in Puerto Rico! Rincon is the mecca of people practicing the sport of surfing since the Word Surfing Championship was held in 1968. The advantage we have is that you can find waves all year round and this encourages locals and tourists from afar. Rincon Surf School is the original surf school to open over 12 years ago. We know our customers require professional, certified, and qualified instructors in the field of surfing. This is why the safety has been an important aspect of our success.> Rincon Surf School provides the best surf lessons in Rincon, P.R. Let us teach you to surf and give you the experience of a lifetime!> Nothing can match the rush of paddling for the perfect swell, jumping to your feet and riding a wave of pure energy. If you've never tried surfing you're going to love it. If you have and are eager to improve or want to get back out after a break of months or years, join us at the Rincon Surf School and see what a difference professional coaching and the latest technology can make. Through surfing you gather a greater appreciation for your body and the ocean environment. It promotes a healthy lifestyle. Rincon Professional Surf School was established to provide a safe, professional way for everybody to enjoy everything that surfing has to offer. Our professional instructors will provide you with the skills you need and give you a great day out. We have a range of courses or we can custom design
Florence, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Left totally stoaked would definitely recommend!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

I couldn't have asked for a better team to help me out! They hooked me up with the best coach (Collin Gibbs) and really made it so that I understood what I was doing wrong, understood the swell and as well as making sure I was safe. I must say they definitely put me close to their hearts and made my trip much better. Can't thank them enough!

1 Thank michelle a

Boston, Massachusetts
“BEST Surf Lesson!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had the best experience with Rincon Surf School. I had only gone out once or twice before ( I tried to teach myself with laughable results). I had also gone down with two friends of mine who were far more experienced than I was and I was feeling a little nervous on my first day. But the moment I met the guys at Rincon Surf School, I felt really at ease, and very comfortable just being honest with my anxiety. Right from the beginning, they listened to me, understood my concerns, and assured me that I would have the best time AND leave Puerto Rico a much better surfer and they were right. I took lessons with John Barrie the first two days and then both John and Ryan Dacey the last day and every day I got better, learned something new, and was ready to hit the water from sunrise to sunset. Both John and Ryan went out of their way not only to make sure I always caught the perfect wave, but their passion and their enthusiasm were really contagious. I took private and group lessons and they treated everyone in the group- different ages, physical abilities etc. with the same level of respect and care as a private lesson. They also went out of their way to point out local "tips" - like where to get the "good" coffee, where to get drinks on a certain night, and went out of their way to give me a ride home to meet my friends. The new management team is extremely committed to customer service, and passionate about delivering the best experience possible for all surfers/ all abilities and this winter I plan on taking two new friends down to PR for their first surf experience and trusting them with Rincon Surf School !

Visited April 2012
1 Thank K R
Huntsville, Alabama
“Friendly and knowledgeable”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Ask for Blake to teach you how to surf! Super friendly, knowledgeable surf instructor...You can't miss him. He is set up right there on Rincon Beach underneath a tarp checking out the waves. Blake also knew a lot about different cool surf spots nearby as well. They have great rates too. Check them out.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank rachel nicole w
Jefferson, Georgia
“"That was beast!"”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

"That was beast!" said my teenage son. We took our kids over to the surf school on our last day of fun in Puerto Rico. It was one of their favorite things to do. The owner was so helpful, guiding us their by phone and then working with the kids. They spent 3 hours with Collin and he was great!My kids were the only ones in the class and had never been on a surf board. They both got up on their boards fairly quick and had a blast. I highly recommend lessons with them. Both kids loved Collin and want to go back soon! Thanks guys, ya'll rock!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank JenHoward1
Boston, Massachusetts
“Private Surf Lessons”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My boyfriend and I recently had a private surf lesson with Ryan. Everything about the experience was wonderful. The team took the time to scope out a few beaches and chose the best one based on our skill levels and experience. Ryan was a great instructor. I had been surfing a few times before and my boyfriend had never been so Ryan gave us each personal instruction. He had us riding waves in no time. He taught us about how to spot waves, time everything correctly, and even recommended a great lunch spot.

Visited October 2012