“I found paradise”
other travelers have booked this property
Private pool and poolside patio Poolside Living Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Large private pool and plenty of outdoor furniture
Private pool and poolside patio
Poolside Living Area
Pool Level bedroom with King size bed
Upstairs Balcony
Pool and Poolside
2nd Balcony
Our beach
Poolside lounders, umbrellas and patio
Corcega Beach
Poolside living area
View from upstairs balcony
Pool level kitchen
Balcony level living area
Balcony Level 3rd bedroom with 2 twin beds
Poolside patios
Pool level kitchen and living areas
Balcony Ocean View
Huge Balcony level master bedroom with king bed and en suite bathroom.
Balcony level 2nd bedroom with queen bed
Master bath with shower
Balcony level kitchen - fully equipped.
Secure gated off street parking for up to 3 cars
Balcony with outdoor furniture, ocean and sunset views
Balcony level dining area
Balcony level living area
View from the balcony.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

New York City, New York
“I found paradise”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

I'm not a big believer in internet anything, never mind renting a house for a vacation with 4 couples all over 50. But my son said , try trip advisor, so I did. Our stay was easy to book and pay for, and was exsctly what was advertised in the photos. Our hostess Kim was simply welcoming and responded to anything we needed in minutes. We hung out at the pool, breakfested and drank in the upstairs dining room/living room and walked the beach extensively. The convenience of the beach and the location could not be better. We visisted every spot in and around Rincon, and found no houses better than this ! Everyone we met was friendly. We felt safe, relaxed and at home. Convenient to get to and the town gave us the beach and local flavor we wanted. Wish we had more time to explore...but we will be back. HD bigger screen televisions would be nice to add to the house -we watched the NCAA basketball games over drinks. Thanks Kim, it was a great get away !!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: pool and beach combo as well as convenient location
Liked least: televisions were small and dated
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Mar 26, 2014
Thanks Neil! We are lucky to have Kim taking care of our guests at the villa. This really is a unique villa and location, indeed, we agree, one of the best in Rincon! Glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.
WI

Reviewed January 2, 2012 for a stay in April 2011

People with disabilities Luxury-minded travelers
BenUdkow
Oakland, California
“The PERFECT Rincon house for families”
Reviewed August 12, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

This truly is the best family rental you can find. We went to a vacation wedding in June, 2011 and stayed at this house. It is divided into two separate units upstairs and downstairs. Downstairs is a modest 1-bedroom unit with a large kitchen/dining room/living room. Upstairs is a very spacious 3-bedroom unit.

In the downstairs unit was my brother and his wife. Upstairs was myself, my wife, our two kids (aged 2 and 4) and my parents. There is a huge kitchen, a big dining room and a nice living room. The bedrooms are great. The first bedroom is a smallish bedroom with two single beds and a stand-alone wardrobe. The second is a normal sized room with a queen bed and a sink (sort of odd, but also convenient). The third bedroom is the master bedroom.

The master bedroom is probably larger than most people's apartments. The king sized bed in there almost disappeared and you could probably sleep 15 people comfortably on the floor. :-) There's a bathroom with a standing shower attached to the master bedroom suite, and a separate bathroom across from the smallest bedroom.

The neighborhood where the house is located is very nice. It's quiet, very little traffic (as in maybe a dozen cars a day) and everyone we met was very nice. The house is somewhat of a fort with fences and bars everywhere, but I think that's just the style of the building. At no point did we feel unsafe for ourselves or our property.

The pool at the house is perfect. It's a great size and the water was fantastic. We basically lived in the pool for a week. If you want some sand and ocean, just cross the street and you're right at the beach. The beach there really is amazing with almost no surf, very nice sand and palm trees all along the shore. You can walk/run in either direction for quite a while. Whenever we were at the beach there was maybe one other couple there, but otherwise it's effectively a private beach.

The only thing I would caution about the house is to not rent just the downstairs unit when a family you don't know is staying upstairs. It would probably be loud and having kids you don't know running around the pool would probably not be a relaxing vacation. :-)

However, if you are planning on renting the whole house, this is the place to stay. The people from the property agency were always amazingly nice and accommodating, and we had no problems at all during our trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool! :-)
Liked least: Nothing.
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing