Surfing Lessons Puerto Rico Adventure Company
Ranked #5 of 18 Tours in Rincon
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf Lessons Puerto Rico covers a need for people looking to develop in the sport of surfing or for fun. We know our customers are special people who require professional, certified, and qualified instructors in the field of surfing. This is why SLPR is aware that customer service has been an important aspect of our success.Thank you for taking the time to check out Surf Lessons Puerto Rico & Adventures, we provide the best surf lesson in Rincon, P.R. When you are on the norwest of the island or planning a Puerto Rico surf vacation, let us teach you to surf and give you the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
New York City, New York
“Stoked!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Ramse and his instructors are amazing - safe, fun, patient, happy and professional. They worked wonderfully well with my eight and six year old and my wife. Two thumbs up!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Love the surf and support”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I booked our family with Ramses months in advance and appreciated the amount of time we had with them (three days/three hours/day). We worked with Pito who was a gem. All about safety and having a good time. He was fully committed to the four of us throughout.

The boards were chosen appropriately to our sizes, and he always checked in on how we were doing, feeling, etc...

My two minor disappointments were not getting any instruction from Ramses himself, even though he was the one most recommended, and whom I did all my communications with. I would have liked to have been able to have his experience as well since we had booked three days. I also would have liked to have tried other surfing beaches. Again, since we had three days (twelve hours overall), we would have liked to have seen and tried other areas, e.g. Sandy beach. We stayed at Maria's beach and it is quite rocky at entry, where Sandy is much sandier (namesakes).

Not to take away from Pito (nickname), who spent all his time with us, as he was fabulous and I admire his commitment to a positive experience. So encouraging.

These guys have it down, however, and I would recommend them as trustworthy.

East Dorset, Vermont
“Kids are hooked!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Ramse & Raul were fun, safe and effective instructors. They were able to get six beginners (5 of which were kids) riding waves and loving the sport. The kids have talked about surfing nonstop since then and now want a surf board for their birthdays. I highly recommend this school for anyone who wants to surf PR. I will definitely join in the fun next time!

Visited February 2014
St. Thomas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lessons from a real Pro”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visit Puerto Rico at least once a year from US Virgin Islands for a quick getaway. We usually just spend time in Old San Juan, but this trip we wanted to stretch out a little. I've read and heard great things about Rincon so I decided to check out things to do. When SLPR and Ramse came up I was more than intrigued. The website made scheduling and booking online a cinch. Talking with Ramse on the phone to set the details was a pleasure. We met in the morning and with introductions over, we got down to lessons. I've surfed in the past (on weekends for a couple of months when I lived in Florida - twenty years ago), so we started from the beginning. Ramse had me popping up in no time. Great instructor. Professional. Motivational. Encouraging. Really fun guy. I highly recommend lessons from SLPR and Ramse
I

Falls Church, Virginia, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Ramses is legit - Highlight of the trip”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We just returned from Rincon. The highlight of our trip was surfing with Ramses Morales. Ramses is a pro surfer with much respect from the locals.

Before visiting, I read a lot of reviews and stories of people having a bad experience with shady instructors who are not trained, not insured and don't hold permits. Ramses is the only instructor in Rincon who is licensed and insured which put our minds at ease.

Whether you're a beginner and need thorough instruction or you just need a guide to take you to all the breaks who is friends with all the locals, Ramses is your man. Great dude and now, a great friend.

1 Thank Eric A