“First time surfing lessons were great.”

Surfing Lessons Puerto Rico Adventure Company
Ranked #5 of 18 Tours in Rincon
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf Lessons Puerto Rico covers a need for people looking to develop in the sport of surfing or for fun. We know our customers are special people who require professional, certified, and qualified instructors in the field of surfing. This is why SLPR is aware that customer service has been an important aspect of our success.Thank you for taking the time to check out Surf Lessons Puerto Rico & Adventures, we provide the best surf lesson in Rincon, P.R. When you are on the norwest of the island or planning a Puerto Rico surf vacation, let us teach you to surf and give you the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My daughter, 15, wanted to take surfing lessons while we vacationed in Puerto Rico. I found these lessons on- line and the whole experience was great. Ramse contacted us the night before and in the morning sent us GPS coordinates for the beach the lessons would be held at. We arrived a couple hours later and he was there ready to get started. After some safety instructions and surfing techniques on land, they headed out to the ocean and practice for a good 2-3 hours. Although my daughter was exhausted when finished, she had a blast. I highly recommend Ramsey.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Ramse is First Class all the way!!!

He really cares about pleasing you and ensuring the best time. Really seemed to me that it wasn't about the business but rather about the surfing experience you receive!

He had a small crew ready to help with all the unexpected needs and he put himself to work so that we had the best enjoyment possible.

We brought teenagers ages (13-16) and they still cant stop talking about the fun!!
I definitely will be using him again.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

If you'r going to puerto rico, you must go surfing with Ramse. Best thing on the trip. He is an excellent teacher, and an awsome person. Coolest thing i have ever done!!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I spent a week in Puerto Rico with my two brothers. We took a 2hour lesson with Ramse near Rincon. We were all first time surfers and found that 2hours were just the right amount. Conditions were great and Ramse was an awesome instructor. Highly recommended!

1  Thank natureboy27
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I am brand new to surfing but thanks to Ramse's amazing instructions, was able to catch a lot of waves during my two hour lesson! It was a ton of fun, and I felt like I learned a lot about safety as well as the skills needed to paddle out (definitely got a good workout with the paddling). Amazing experience, will definitely go back if I return to Puerto Rico! Thank you Ramse!!!

2  Thank Flaviafc