“Kids loved it!”

Surfing Lessons Puerto Rico Adventure Company
Ranked #5 of 18 Tours in Rincon
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf Lessons Puerto Rico covers a need for people looking to develop in the sport of surfing or for fun. We know our customers are special people who require professional, certified, and qualified instructors in the field of surfing. This is why SLPR is aware that customer service has been an important aspect of our success.Thank you for taking the time to check out Surf Lessons Puerto Rico & Adventures, we provide the best surf lesson in Rincon, P.R. When you are on the norwest of the island or planning a Puerto Rico surf vacation, let us teach you to surf and give you the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Altamont, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kids loved it!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My two teenagers (ages 17 and 15) had never surfed before and really wanted to try it so after reading all the positive reviews I booked a 1/2 day lesson with Ramse. He met us at the house in Rincon we were renting and followed him to a beautiful beach about 1/2 hour north of Rincon. The waves at this beach were perfect for beginners. He instructed them on the beach first for about 45 minutes and then took them to the water. They were up and surfing in no time! He even let my 6 year old ride on the board and had her surfing as well! There were other instructors on the beach and I felt as if we had the best with Ramse.

I would highly recommend Ramse. He was patient, knowledgeable and a very good surf instructor. All of my kids thought that it was "awesome". Thank you for the great memories!!

1 Thank MathTeacherMomOf3

Oceanside, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The highlight of our trip”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I am a beginning/intermediate surfer from Southern california. My wife however doesn't like to surf here because she says the water is to cold. Once we got to the Caribbean there was no excuse.

I hired Ramse number 1 to find the waves. Which can be really difficult in the summer months. Number 2 to teach my wife (which I knew better than to try myself).

Ramse found the spot- Wilderness. I also felt really comfortable having him work with my wife while I surfed. he was a perfect gentleman the entire time.

He brought the boards which I was really stoked about since he brought me a Walden Magic Model High Performance Longboard.

As a someone who knows a little bit about surfing I highly recommend him. I give Ramse 5 stars.

1 Thank JohnnyStingray
Ponce, Puerto Rico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Never Surf Before”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We booked half a day lesson for my 17 years old daugther who had never surf before but was on her bucket list. I contacted Ramses given all the positive reviews I found on line and I can say we were not dissapointed. From the first contact everything was peaches and cream, Ramses was puntual, brought all the required equipment, very professional. He took the time of explaining us in detail what he will be doing. 45 minutes later my daugther was surfing! After riding maybe 7-8 waves she ran out of gas, but was very happy and so were we. I recommend Ramses 100% and look forward to meeting him again.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Marie Vanessa Y
Omaha, Nebraska
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kids had a great time.”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We booked Ramses for a half day lesson for our daughter (14) and sons (17, 20). After checking one beach moved to "surfers beach" where we joined another young lady. Ramses was very profession, and very good with the kids. The kids had a great time. All was equipment was provided. Afterward, Ramses took us to a local resturant that was also quite good. Overall it was an excellent experience and definately recommonded.

Visited July 2012
Brooklyn, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“5 star instruction”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Ramses was recommended through the hotel where we stayed. I booked two half day lessons with Ramses for a mini surf getaway from new york. Convincing my girlfriend to join me instead of watching on the beach, we had two great sessions, one at Domes and one at Jobos. Ramses had the insight as to where the conditions would be best and superior instruction to get my girlfriend, who never surfed before, up and riding literally within a few attempts. She was so excited and happy to have gone. I too rode more waves than ever thanks to his patience and timing. All in all, we got to see and experience various beaches and had a fantastic time, albeit too brief, that we won't forget.

3 Thank Bill R