“Like staying with a long-time friend”
Review of Villa Quiles

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rincon
Villa Quiles
Ranked #6 of 24 Specialty Lodging in Rincon
Medina, OH USA
“Like staying with a long-time friend”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

When the owner of the property you are staying at is willing to come out and find you in a neighboring town at 1AM after you've lost your way from the airport, you know you've found a special place to spend your holiday. Staying with Edith at Villa Quiles is like staying with a long-time friend. She warmly welcomes you to her home and makes sure that you have everything you need to make your stay comfortable and convenient. The property is located on top of a hill in a quiet and peaceful tropical setting, yet just minutes away from a large variety of local restaurants and beach bars. If you are looking for privacy and serenity, then Villa Quiles is the place for you. While not a traditional B&B, you will still find everything you need from a mini-fridge, microwave and eating utensils right down to beach chairs and coolers. Edith knows everything about Rincon and the surrounding area and can help guide you to anything you want in terms of restaurants, bars, night life, sight seeing and beaches. She is never intrusive, yet she's always available to answer any questions you might have or get you anything you need for your room. She genuinely appreciates her guests and wants them to have a wonderful experience while staying at Villa Quiles. She certainly made our visit a memorable one and we will cherish the memories of our time in Rincon and at Villa Quiles.

Room Tip: The "Blue" room has a lovely, semi-private patio right outside the door to sit on and enjo...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank DesertBen

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was our second holiday in Rincon. The first time we stayed at Casa Islena, we did not go back, enough said. For our second holiday, we desired a more intimate, home away from home setting. Villa Quiles exceeded all our expectations and then some. We stayed in the two bedroom flat with all the amenities, just lovely in all aspects. Our favorite was the wrap around balcony in the mornings. This is the time of day many exotic birds are hanging out on the properties extraordinary foliage,
The proprietor is an exceptional human being, we were and still are enchanted. She was spot on with the property and all recommedations from beaches to restaurants and nightly entertainment . We are In preparations for our next magnificent escape to Villa Quiles.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank CPD1988
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed here with my partner Nathan in December 2010. I Just came back onto tripadvisor because I wanted to refer a friend to this place and realized I didn't press 5 stars for cleanliness! It was VERY CLEAN and beautiful and Edith was really THE BEST HOST and I am now feeling absolutely terrible, so I must apologize and I am sure all the other reviews speak for themselves, this was more than just a vacation. 5 STARS ALL AROUND. Almost 3 year later and the memories have truly stayed with us. I hope to refer many many friends here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank bknurse8
Chicago illinois
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The was the most wonderful vacation I have had in years. The Villa Quiles is delightful, as is it's host Edith. She made the experience exceptional. We stayed in the pool room and it was perfect for my husband and me. We were able to grill and eat by the pool, enjoying the great music, the coquis, and great company. The beaches and restaurants were 5 minutes away and every place Edith recommended was exactly as she said. Our plan is to go back next year and stay 3 times as long. I can't wait.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank BajaBabe1947
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 9, 2013

It's difficult to put into words the experience of staying at Villa Quiles. Words cannot describe it. It is a must for folks who want to experience a place that leaves you counting the days to your next return.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Anetsy
Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was my 2nd stay at Villa Quiles and won't be my last. Just being on top of a mountain listening to the island's "coqui" at night its enough for me! Every time I reserve at this location I find more improvements (not that it needed any) and always amazes me how wonderful the place is kept. I stayed in the room by closest to the pool. good for solo or couple stay. Can't wait to be back! See you soon Edith!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank retmosny
Bronx, New York
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My wife and I spent a great week up in Villa Quiles. We Loved the cleanliness, the spectacular views we saw as we drove to and from the Villa, the convienance of parking our rental right in front, the romantic settings right outside our door. All activites, scuba diving, snorkeling, beach, restaurants were all within a 5 min drive. But what we Loved most of all is Edith's hospitality and her so down to earth personality. She was available at All times, and not once did she ever make us feel as guest. She knows all the happening spots, whether it was a restaurant that served the typical puerto rican dish or the local bar down the road, she knows them all. Great place to escape and enjoy a relaxing stay with the beautiful sounds of the coqui's. We Loved It!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple