“Magnificent Escape”
Review of Villa Quiles

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rincon
Villa Quiles
Ranked #7 of 23 Specialty Lodging in Rincon
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was our second holiday in Rincon. The first time we stayed at Casa Islena, we did not go back, enough said. For our second holiday, we desired a more intimate, home away from home setting. Villa Quiles exceeded all our expectations and then some. We stayed in the two bedroom flat with all the amenities, just lovely in all aspects. Our favorite was the wrap around balcony in the mornings. This is the time of day many exotic birds are hanging out on the properties extraordinary foliage,
The proprietor is an exceptional human being, we were and still are enchanted. She was spot on with the property and all recommedations from beaches to restaurants and nightly entertainment . We are In preparations for our next magnificent escape to Villa Quiles.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank CPD1988

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed here with my partner Nathan in December 2010. I Just came back onto tripadvisor because I wanted to refer a friend to this place and realized I didn't press 5 stars for cleanliness! It was VERY CLEAN and beautiful and Edith was really THE BEST HOST and I am now feeling absolutely terrible, so I must apologize and I am sure all the other reviews speak for themselves, this was more than just a vacation. 5 STARS ALL AROUND. Almost 3 year later and the memories have truly stayed with us. I hope to refer many many friends here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bknurse8
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The was the most wonderful vacation I have had in years. The Villa Quiles is delightful, as is it's host Edith. She made the experience exceptional. We stayed in the pool room and it was perfect for my husband and me. We were able to grill and eat by the pool, enjoying the great music, the coquis, and great company. The beaches and restaurants were 5 minutes away and every place Edith recommended was exactly as she said. Our plan is to go back next year and stay 3 times as long. I can't wait.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank BajaBabe1947
Reviewed February 9, 2013

It's difficult to put into words the experience of staying at Villa Quiles. Words cannot describe it. It is a must for folks who want to experience a place that leaves you counting the days to your next return.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Anetsy
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was my 2nd stay at Villa Quiles and won't be my last. Just being on top of a mountain listening to the island's "coqui" at night its enough for me! Every time I reserve at this location I find more improvements (not that it needed any) and always amazes me how wonderful the place is kept. I stayed in the room by closest to the pool. good for solo or couple stay. Can't wait to be back! See you soon Edith!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank retmosny
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My wife and I spent a great week up in Villa Quiles. We Loved the cleanliness, the spectacular views we saw as we drove to and from the Villa, the convienance of parking our rental right in front, the romantic settings right outside our door. All activites, scuba diving, snorkeling, beach, restaurants were all within a 5 min drive. But what we Loved most of all is Edith's hospitality and her so down to earth personality. She was available at All times, and not once did she ever make us feel as guest. She knows all the happening spots, whether it was a restaurant that served the typical puerto rican dish or the local bar down the road, she knows them all. Great place to escape and enjoy a relaxing stay with the beautiful sounds of the coqui's. We Loved It!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leticia B
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This was my first trip to Rincon and I had no idea where to stay but I needed to get away from Houston.

I found a business card of a taxi driver from San Juan that I had saved when I was there several years ago. She had written on the card that Rincon was nice and Villa Quiles was quite "comfortable and reasonable".

So I emailed Edith that I was passing through and needed a room for a couple of nights. Well I ended up staying for 2 weeks and Edith bent over backwards to make sure I was happy and well taken care of. She even had family scheduled to stay there from New York and rather than inconvenience me and make me find different lodgings, Edith made alternate arrangements for them.

I can't say enough about how friendly and hard working Edith is and how she will make you feel right at home and, oh yeah, the place is immaculate and quiet.

I rented a car and I would advise the same, but you are only 5 minutes from the beach and several great restaurants.

You could probably shop around for a better view but you won't find a more homey or peaceful villa on the island. "Comfortable and reasonable" is an understatement.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo