“Worst dining experience ever!”
Review of Brumas Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Brumas Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Caribbean
Caguas, Puerto Rico
“Worst dining experience ever!”
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I went to this restaurant with my wife and some friends. We have to wait a lot for the food even when there were not a lot of clients. When they serve my food it was ridiculously cold. I told the waitress that I don't want that food and that I was not gonna eat anything. For my surprise when I asked for the bill they want to charge me for the food I didn't eat. Instead of apologize the manager came to my table to tell me that I have to pay. Unbelievable!

1 Thank herico

Fort Hood, Texas
“Do not waste your time or money.”
Reviewed April 12, 2011

The service is horrible and apparently they have no idea what lobster is. They claim to serve fresh seafood but it is all frozen and nasty. When you complain to the owner about it all you will receive is insults and she will still demand payment even if you returned the food because it was too terrible to eat. It is best to drive to Ponce and to eat at Pito's Restaurant. There you can see the fresh seafood and an increadible service to all customers. I will never eat at Brumas again and I will let every person that I know how terrible the food and the service is. We were the only customers at the restautant and it still took 30 minutes for our sodas to arrive.

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank sari2302
Sun Prairie, WI
“Best Ocean View of the area”
Reviewed March 2, 2011

This was the first place we were able to find open on our Monday arrival. What a great choice. There is outdoor seating that overlooks the ocean. Beautiful! Our 17 year old son, who had a goal of trying every kind of new food he could find, ordered one of every flavor of empanadillas on the menu - which was 5. He enjoyed them all, but the pork was his favorite. I had the shrimp mofongo which was the best mofongo I have ever had. I have never seen shrimp that large. My husband had the chicken quesadilla, which was also tasty. Good service and an english speaking waitress were a plus.

• Visited February 2011