“Suchi anyone? The only place you want to eat!”
Review of The Pool Bar

The Pool Bar
Ranked #12 of 115 Restaurants in Rincon
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Pool Bar Sushi is a landmark in Rincon with its tropical, unique atmosphere and fresh sushi with cold local beers. Surf flicks play on a giant screen above the pool surrounded with tables to eat and drink.
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Suchi anyone? The only place you want to eat!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

A huge variety of interesting, tasty rolls. The best suchi i have ever had in the area. The toro was awesome, exotic hand rolls we had were an eclectic balance of flavors and texture. Yuri and Allison are creators behind the delicious variety. Hot saki is a must!
New this season is lunch . Everything is tasty and well balanced. Highly recommend

1 Thank skielena

New York City, New York
“great spot”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

was a good spot for lunch or dinner (sushi). they also have bands play certain nights which brings a good bar scene.

Visited February 2013
Wakefield, Rhode Island
“LOVE IT”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I hate to leave Rincon and when I do I am not sure I will ever e able to eat again...I mean when you've had the best nothing compares. The food and the atmosphere at pool bar is like no other. I would recommend it anyone that is looking for a great meal great service and lets admit it who doesnt love dining outside. My hats off to the owner. Cheers

Visited January 2013
Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
“Sushi is after 5PM”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is a very relax, beachy place. We were looking for a sushi place to eat a late lunch and the reviews sound so good that we embarked in the hunt for this place, wasn't easy to find but we did. The only problem was they didn't serve sushi until 5PM :( but we order from there very interesting menu and we love it. If you are going to Rincon for a vacation you really should try this place.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great local find, GREAT sushi!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stumbled upon this gem while looking for another bar in Puntas area. I saw a huge screen showing surf movies and a bunch of people on a deck through the trees a block deep into a neighborhood- so I hunted it down. It almost felt like we were intruding on a house party but when we got closer I realised I stumbled upon something I could only dream of.
A (almost) kidney shape pool with tables surrounding it, a stage with a band on it, a huge screen showing surfing movies, SUSHI, cheep beer, great homemade teas mixed with DonQ, locals mixed with first timers, great music.
We already ate dinner so had a few drinks and promised ourselves to return the next night for sushi, which we did! Sushi was great and so was the service. We were approached by multiple employees there to help get us seated for dinner. I never give a shout out to a bus boy, but the bus boy that night worked harder than any I have ever seen. He was everywhere helping out everybody and every table.

Loved it and I will no longer dream of this, just remember it with a smile :)