Lazy Parrot Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
$137
$128
Las Palmas Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
$119
Travelocity
Casa D'Palma(Rincon)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewslemon treebella janemango suiteocean frontone bedroom suitepuerto ricoa quiet residential areaprivate terracesoothing soundplenty of hot wateran easy drivethe ownerthis place is amazingnice bathroomsea glasslonger stayhear the waves
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

This was the perfect spot for a romantic getaway in Rincon. It was secluded and tucked away, but only a 5-10 minute drive into town. It was very comfortable and cute! I loved having coffee on our private terrace in the morning & then wine while watching the sunset. My favorite was sleeping with the back door open and listening to the waves crash at night! We will stay here again when we visit!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for four nights on our honeymoon a little over a year ago - time got away from me before I got to write a review, but I will never, ever forget our time here. The room and grounds themselves were absolutely beautiful, but what made it so special was the location and surroundings. We were so close to the water, the waves literally crashed right on the outer wall of our room. Going to sleep at night, the sounds of the waves mixed with the singing of the coqui frogs was the most soothing sound I think I've ever heard...I had to make a recording on my phone to make sure I never forgot it, and I sometimes listen to it to fall asleep at night. Our time here made me fall totally in love with PR. I would love to return some day.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Coco room, which has a huge private balcony, totally out of view of neighbors or anyone outside.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Amazing Oceanfront terrace fully equipped clean and comfortable room! Will be coming back to Mi Casa soon !!! Close to everything and great place for Cafecito and Vinito en la Playa!
A MUST stay while in Rincon!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Banana room (which is upstairs) & absolutely loved it! Pure serenity! View is amazing. Has everything you’d need! Sleeping with the windows open to hear the waves at night was just perfect! If I visited again I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maren S
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay at Lemontree ocean front cottages. This place is amazing the room was amazing the views were breathtaking. The owners are very helpful. There’s plenty of parking. I read reviews where people said there isn’t adequate parking, but there is. To get the key was not an issue. It’s a brief seven minute drive. Key pickup is at Que Chevere. It’s in front of a little plaza in Rincon that once you see you can’t help but explore. Plenty of hot water, air conditioning worked fine. The place was clean the linen was fresh and clean. Kitchen had EVERYTHING needed for all your needs. They offer to stock your refrigerator with your personal food list (for a small fee). The grounds well-maintained. I absolutely love this place and I will be back again. Thank you Lemontree,Bella and Wilson for a memorable experience. See you soon at Que chevere.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple