This was our fourth time at the Lemon Tree and it continues to be a wonderful place to stay. We have stayed in many of the suites. They are all pleasing. Very comfortable beds, nice kitchens and plenty of room especially because of the large outdoor space each one has right over the ocean. The beach, which is a few steps down the stairs, is beautiful. It goes on for miles in both directions and you will probably be the only one on it. Shopping and restaurants are a few minutes away by car. Many of the other guest you meet there come back every year like we have and I think thats the best endorsement anybody can give. Don't hesitate to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and directly on the beach, our eight oceanfront suites build vacation memories that stay with you for a lifetime. You will live by the sea, in tune with the natural rhythm of the sea and sky without time and pressure. Our beach is tranquil and our lifestyle is relaxed. This place is that "low door in the wall" which opens a space for grownups looking to reawaken their spirits. The beach here at the LemonTree is calm, swimmable and walkable. Private terraces and kitchens make the suites economical and fun. Each suite has its own charm and amenities so be sure to check out each one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your LemonTree Oceanfront Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemontree Oceanfront Cottages Hotel Rincon
- Lemontree Waterfront Hotel
- Hotel Lemontree Waterfront