The Lemontree was perfect for us. A bit off the beaten path so very quiet and private. You can't get a better view from a room. The owners are right on site if you need anything. We switched places to stay (planned our trip that way) so we could experience different parts of town, but if we ever come back with a bigger group of people, we would definitely come back to Lemontree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and directly on the beach, our eight oceanfront suites build vacation memories that stay with you for a lifetime. You will live by the sea, in tune with the natural rhythm of the sea and sky without time and pressure. Our beach is tranquil and our lifestyle is relaxed. This place is that "low door in the wall" which opens a space for grownups looking to reawaken their spirits. The beach here at the LemonTree is calm, swimmable and walkable. Private terraces and kitchens make the suites economical and fun. Each suite has its own charm and amenities so be sure to check out each one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your LemonTree Oceanfront Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemontree Oceanfront Cottages Hotel Rincon
- Lemontree Waterfront Hotel
- Hotel Lemontree Waterfront