“Excellent value for the off season.”

LemonTree Oceanfront Cottages
Ranked #3 of 23 Specialty Lodging in Rincon
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The Lemontree was perfect for us. A bit off the beaten path so very quiet and private. You can't get a better view from a room. The owners are right on site if you need anything. We switched places to stay (planned our trip that way) so we could experience different parts of town, but if we ever come back with a bigger group of people, we would definitely come back to Lemontree.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Michelle S
There are newer reviews for LemonTree Oceanfront Cottages

Reviewed August 23, 2013

First off I loved Rincon! So small and beautiful and easy to get around. I was very appreciative for the staff staying up late to greet me as drove in from San Juan. I loved my stay at Lemontree. They were gracious enough to connect me with a amazing local masseuse Vivianne who helped me relax every morning with a massage on my terrace. The crashing ocean, the croqui frogs were all harmonizing noises which helped me relax! My room was clean, relaxing and spacious. Very cute, very charming. I think the Lemontree is a beautiful place and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Brianna S
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a perfect place to relax and unwind, far from the madding crowd. It is great value, with beautiful rooms looking onto the ocean and an uncrowded beach. Rincon was even protected from summer storms while we were here. This is the perfect place if you want to unwind. You'll need a car since the town is not within easy walking distance. One of the best vacation rentals that we've ever had. We'll be back.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Francesa
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Excelente lugar para relarse y salir de la rutina. Habitación limpia. Cuarto privado. Cocina para no gastar en fastfoods. Excelente lugar!!
Perfect place to stay far from the rutine. Clean room, the beach is outside your balcony, very bright and private, own kitchen, beautiful beach!!

I stayed in the Banana Suite for 3 nights with my husband and was a perfect honey moon place to relax and enjoy the beautiful nature of the Caribbean Island of Puerto Rico.

Highly recomend this place!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Francheska_Hernandez
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in June/July 2013. It is a calm, peaceful, and charming property! You will drift off to sleep to the sound of ocean waves and coquis. We stayed in the Pina suite which is upstairs. The property is very well maintained, the rooms were very clean, and the balcony is enormous - if you are looking for a quiet, relaxing getaway, consider the Lemontree! You definitely need a car to get around if you want to go into town, which isn't far. It was nice to drive around for the day, see other parts of Rincon (see the lighthouse, visit the Calypso bar, and grab a delicious Pirate coconut drink at Villa Cofresi!), and then head back to our suite to relax. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jennifer P
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is not your all inclusive resort! It is quiet, relatively secluded and very laid back.
It's all about the decks over the water and the peaceful little beach in front.
The full kitchens allow you to grab local produce from the markets and keep beers and wine cool so you don't have to leave that deck.
Town is a drive away not a walk so make sure you rent a car.

Room Tip: Get the upstairs rooms, We had Mango which is the best of the 6 rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank merceruk2
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I visited the Lemon Tree June 2013, and thoroughly enjoyed our time there. We stayed in the Papaya suite, which is located down stairs, on the end of the complex. It was private and quiet, even when guests were staying up stairs. The porch is located so close to the water I was able to cast my fishing pole from it. We enjoyed snorkeling everyday and saw some pretty cool fish just off the beach in front of Lemon Tree. Our suite was clean and comfortable, with everything you need to have a great time, including a Styrofoam ice cooler to use on your day trips. There are even beach chairs you can use -- for whatever beach you decide to visit. Driving in Puerto Rico is not for the timid. Be patient, be careful, and take your turn when an opening develops and you'll be fine. I took my handheld GPS and it saved the day on several occasions.The roads through the mountains are slightly wider than my driveway, which makes for some challenging situations when the dump truck comes barreling around the curve. I have phone service with AT&T and Sprint, and an aircard with Verizon and they all worked well at the Lemon Tree and surrounding areas. Oh, and the chirpy little frogs (Coqui) that serenade you all night, fade into the distance as you take in the rhythm of the Caribbean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mario R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rincon
Villa Cofresi Hotel
Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Casino
Rincon Beach Resort
Rincon Beach Resort
#1 of 1 in Anasco

Been to LemonTree Oceanfront Cottages? Share your experiences!