My wife and I visited the Lemon Tree June 2013, and thoroughly enjoyed our time there. We stayed in the Papaya suite, which is located down stairs, on the end of the complex. It was private and quiet, even when guests were staying up stairs. The porch is located so close to the water I was able to cast my fishing pole from it. We enjoyed snorkeling everyday and saw some pretty cool fish just off the beach in front of Lemon Tree. Our suite was clean and comfortable, with everything you need to have a great time, including a Styrofoam ice cooler to use on your day trips. There are even beach chairs you can use -- for whatever beach you decide to visit. Driving in Puerto Rico is not for the timid. Be patient, be careful, and take your turn when an opening develops and you'll be fine. I took my handheld GPS and it saved the day on several occasions.The roads through the mountains are slightly wider than my driveway, which makes for some challenging situations when the dump truck comes barreling around the curve. I have phone service with AT&T and Sprint, and an aircard with Verizon and they all worked well at the Lemon Tree and surrounding areas. Oh, and the chirpy little frogs (Coqui) that serenade you all night, fade into the distance as you take in the rhythm of the Caribbean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and directly on the beach, our eight oceanfront suites build vacation memories that stay with you for a lifetime. You will live by the sea, in tune with the natural rhythm of the sea and sky without time and pressure. Our beach is tranquil and our lifestyle is relaxed. This place is that "low door in the wall" which opens a space for grownups looking to reawaken their spirits. The beach here at the LemonTree is calm, swimmable and walkable. Private terraces and kitchens make the suites economical and fun. Each suite has its own charm and amenities so be sure to check out each one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your LemonTree Oceanfront Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemontree Oceanfront Cottages Hotel Rincon
- Lemontree Waterfront Hotel
- Hotel Lemontree Waterfront