My wife and I stayed at the Lazy Parrot during January of 2008 for 5 days. We stayed at the Rincon Beach Resort for the first part of our stay because the Lazy Parrot had no availability for those days. In our opinion, the Lazy Parrot wins, hands down. It is a very good value for your dollar kind of place.
- Nice clean spacious room. Good bathroom. I really liked the balcony/patio outside of our Panoramic room.
- Continental breakfast in the morning. Always fresh and fully stocked. It was nice even to go sit out by the pool in the morning and have a cup of coffee.
- The Rum Shack. Love love love that place. Reggae night was a whole lot of fun.
- Smilin Joes. Great food even though it's a bit overpriced.
The Bad: (nothing really bad, just wanted the contrasting title)
- The roosters across the street. They woke me up at 4am our first night there. Second night had no problem with them
- The only other bad thing is that I am not there right now.
Some other Rincon highlights.....
- Tamboo. Good food, good people, good bar, great view, good times all around
- Rock Bottom. Awesome place to hang out
- Panderia Libonese. Best breakfast sandwiches in town.
Other than that, just rent a car and go explore. There is so much to see and do on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 21 Room inn with 2 restaurants and bars nestled in the mountain overlooking the valley and ocean below. 1/2 Mile to 2 miles from several beaches, swimming, surfing, snorkeling, whale watching and many more activities available in Rincon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Lazy Parrot Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lazy Parrot Hotel Rincon
- Lazy Parrot Rincon