“Five Star Resort with a Five Star View”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rincon
Surf 787 Guest Villa
Ranked #1 of 23 Specialty Lodging in Rincon
Reviewed March 23, 2010

My husband, son, and I had the pleasure of staying at this property for four wonderful days in PR paradise, January 2010. When I began planning our trip to Rincon, I thoroughly researched all of the local accomodations. While they were adequate, Surf 787 caught my attention. I was looking for an all inclusive property that was in a quiet location. I liked that fact that Roger Wagner, co owner, offered surf instruction as well as personally transporting surfers to the very best surfing beaches and waves that the west coast of PR has to offer. My son surfs Cocoa Beach, 16th Street, here in Florida as well as California beaches too.
As for the villa itself, it is a beautiful three floored building located on a gentle hillside over looking the beaches; making it extremely quiet and pleasant, removed from the noisey, touristy areas. We rented the entire top floor, which consisted of three large, well appointed guestrooms, each with an awesome view that could be enjoyed from the hammock on the balcony adjoining each room.
Lisa, co owner, complemented Roger's services. While Roger tended to the surfing needs of my son and the guests staying at the property, Lisa provided the comforts that made our stay here so memorable. She prepared exquisite breakfasts each morning which included local fruit and juices, pastries and breads....home made of course. Dinners consisted of Brazilian bbq and other delectable foods accented with local PR spices and flavorings enjoyed outside in the poolside area or on our private balcony.
All in all, our visit to Rincon and stay at Surf 787 was undoubtably one of the best vacations we have encountered.
We are already planning our return to Surf 787.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Surf 787 Guest Villa

Reviewed March 23, 2010

Our stay with Surf 787 was fantastic. The villa is clean and new, the view spectacular. The beach and town are literally a few minutes away and the breakfast was top-notch - light and tasty with fresh juices, fruit, breads, homemade jams good coffee and home baked banana or carrot loaves. Roger and Lisa are great hosts, friendly and helpful but laid back and cool. Roger has a great team for his surf school and Lisa is a wonderful cook. We can't say enough good things.

Reviewed March 17, 2010

Surfboard rentals on location exultant lessons. Morning surf reports and tips about surf locations. I love 787 and will go back. One thing bring your own coffee.

Reviewed March 13, 2010

after deciding on rincon and surfing for our next vacation, a lot of research was in order as both were firsts for us.
we wanted a relaxing, stress-free environment for the vacationing part and a safe but fun one for the surfing: we got both at surf787. ultimately, we made our decision after reading/comparing all reviews on tripadvisor.com and here's what we got.

villa location:
easy drive from aquadilla airport - 30min
last house on hillside - quiet and private
5-10min drive to beaches, bars, and restaurants

we stayed in the oceano room upstairs:
comfortable, clean accommodations
open, airy - great layout of the entire villa
private balcony w hammock overlooking hillside and ocean.
quiet at all times - lazy afternoons, slept like babies
delicious bfasts every morning including fresh juices/fruits/pastries (different everyday)
access to pool and poolside grill where we cooked a bbq dinner one night
and the best part - 2 very hospitable hosts Roger and Lisa who were always happy, friendly, and helpful

we did 4 days of surfing with Roger and his instructors:
one of the few reputable and well-respected surf schools in rincon
safety first approach
knowledgeable, encouraging local instructors
surfed 3 different beaches - reef and sandbar
after our first day, our fear was replaced with confidence and excitement

if you've already decided on rincon, you have to consider surf787.
we'll be back, guaranteed.

Reviewed March 13, 2010

Should you ever have dreamt of a tropical paradise, of a beautiful villa with pool and a sunset view, Surf787 is definitely the place to go. And after having arrived in your paradise, you will even notice that an extremely helpful owner turns out to be a professional surfer who can teach you to ride the waves how no one else in town. Should you be a bigger group or familiy, you can even rent the whole place!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2010

With all the large commercial hotels and resorts it is really nice to find a place that is small, quaint and affordable. Surf 787 is just that place. I have been there twice now - once in the fall and once in the summer.

The rooms are immaculate and very well appointed - very airy and breezy - the common areas are equally lovely. The owners, Lisa and Roger are charming hosts that are there to tend to all of your needs whether it is to give you information on side trips you might want to take or the low-down on the local venues for dining and entertainment.

Lisa is an incredible chef that prepares meals that you would typically find in a 5 star establishment - guests are in for a treat when dining at Surf 787.

If it is a surf adventure you are after the Roger is your guy - surfing is a real trick if you have never done it, but Roger was a great instructor and incredibly patient! The fun part is to get the video of your escapades to laugh at after with friends and family.

I am planning my next visit - this time I think I will take advantage of the lovely pool overlooking the jungle like hills out to the water with an umbrella drink of course.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed February 19, 2010

Surf787 is a perfect place to stay. Very close to the surfing spots, close to the Aguadilla airport each is very convenient and the best of all close to the nature.
The Villa is a very special and wonderful place to stay; everything is brand new, fantastic property with a great area, nice ocean views, close to the beach and lots of space for everything.
After long day of surfing the activity room is the second stage to have more fun. I like their cuisine as well they know how to mix nutritious ingredients for everyone, everything is very fresh with a perfect blend.
Roger is a very nice person; he is a real surf instructor, energetic, fun and extremely intelligent in every aspect. I learned from basics of surfing to wave selections. I learned a lot from him, he is a great guy!
Their instructors were fantastic; I also brought my surf moments with me, the photographer took great pictures of me surfing. I am also looking forward to improving my surfing skills next year.

Roger I will be back for sure…….!!!!!

Rincon is the real capital of the Caribbean. Thank you all and I will see you all very soon.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SURFERCalifornia
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rincon
Villa Cofresi Hotel
Rincon Beach Resort
Rincon Beach Resort
#1 of 1 in Anasco
LemonTree Oceanfront Cottages

Been to Surf 787 Guest Villa? Share your experiences!