“Brilliant place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rincon
Surf 787 Guest Villa
Ranked #1 of 23 Specialty Lodging in Rincon
Stavanger
“Brilliant place”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I've stayed in the guest villa for 8 days and I love the place! It is situated in a hill, away from traffic and noise but still very central to everything going on in Rincon.

The room is nice and clean. Everything works, I didn't come across a single problem. Not even anything that annoyed me. There is a hammock just outside the room which is good for lazy afternoons. The pool is clean, and a great way to chill down when too hot..

Nice breakfast and always good service.

Well, it's a BRILLIANT place to stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Super nice quiet guest villa. the pool and game room were my favorite part of the house. It looks like it was made just a year ago as everything looks new. when i was here there was a group of international students, we had a great time hanging out. We all went surfing together and the guest villa has a wide variety of boards you can rent....super convienient. Oh yeah! all the rooms have A/C, mini fridge and tv with dvd.

Room Tip: all the rooms are good, so no worries selecting a room!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Tamarac, Florida, United States
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The good thing about this hotel is that the owners are on top on every single aspect.
The service, location, view, and installations are all great. We had an amazing time. Weather was perfect during our stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are new. Great place to stay.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed 5 nights at Roger's and it was great! The villa is very nice with a beautiful sea view. The rooms were spacious and clean.More importantly, our host Roger was always prepared to support us in planning our days and set us up with surfing equipment. Would definitely stay at the Guest Villa again when returning to Rincon.

Thanks! :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The house is beatifully situated with a nice view and the standard is great as it is newly built. Very good breakfast and facilities with game room an pool. The host is welcoming and gives you a lot of tips about what to do and what not to when in Rincon. Great experience!

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Its my wifes bday and we want to do something special but at the same time share this opportunity the the people are close to us. Total of seven couples having a great time sharing and relaxing. Getting away from it all. And without the kids.
View is spectacular. Amenities are just right and the layout well thought.
Rincon is a surfers paradise and we were lucky to stumble on a local Oktoberfest at town.
Everyone had a great time.
Mr. Wagner was very courteous. And Lisa very helpful and patient.

• Stayed October 2012
Odenton, Maryland
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've always wanted to surf. My girlfriend had found out that Rincon is the place to go for surfing in Puerto Rico. So, my girlfriend and I stayed in Rincon for part of our trip to there. We stayed at the Rincon Beach Resort. We asked then about surf lessons. They referred me to Surf787. I called the number and spoke to Roger. We set up a lesson for the next day with one of his instructors, Nego(sp?). Nego met us at our hotel and we went to Roger's house to fit a board for me. It was then that my girlfriend and I realized that we should've just stayed at Roger's place. It is beautiful. He told us how he will soon have a dedicated yoga studio down below the guest house. After showing me how to get up on board properly, Nego took me out to Maria's and Domes and let me choose which place I'd rather have my lesson. Since Domes had great waves but was crowded I opted for Maria's. On my third try, I was up on my board. It was amazing. Nego was an awesome instructor. I think that the next time Jessie and I go to Puerto Rico, we will just go to Rincon and stay at Surf787.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rincon
Villa Cofresi Hotel
#1 of 1 in Anasco
Coconut Palms Inn
Coconut Palms Inn
#3 of 19 in Rincon

Been to Surf 787 Guest Villa? Share your experiences!