“Great Food/Great Staff”
Review of Lazy Parrot - CLOSED

Lazy Parrot
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Steakhouse, Caribbean, Seafood, Puerto Rican
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: LPR, located in the Lazy Parrot Inn, has been offering Rincon visitors, a unigue dining experience for more than 20 years. This year we are making changes to our menu lineup that gives every budget an option during these economic times. We will continue to offer seafood and steaks but will be adding a new focus on Puerto Rican food as well as breakfast options. Open Thanksgiving through Labor Day. It's always squawking good!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Food/Great Staff”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Lazy Parrot is just a fun place!!
We had my brother's rehearsal dinner there and everyone was awesome. They went out of their way to accommodate us. The food was awesome! We honestly had tons of passed appetizers while we hung out at the bar and then had a completely delicious meal on the covered restaurant area.
I would definitely go back!

Visited June 2013

Rincon, Puerto Rico
“Good for Typical Food”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Loved the new chicken fingers, bad the prices raised :( The Puntas Pinchos is no longer avalaible pitty, that was a delicasy. The waitress service vary, sometimes really good and sometimes regular. The bartender's awesome.

Visited May 2013
The Villages
“Wedding rehearsal dinner”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

On June 13, 2013, my husband and I hosted a rehearsal dinner, for our son's wedding, at the Lazy Parrot. I thought that trying to plan this from Florida would be a challenge, but Amy at Lazy Parrot took the time to correspond with me frequently via email answering many questions and helping me plan the event around my budget. The dinner was held in an upstairs outdoor covered pavilion. Our meal was not only so reasonably priced (including passed appetizers, salad, and desserts), but it was also delicious! The staff was amazing! Chris, our chef, did an outstanding job! Trust me, if you book this place, you will NOT be disappointed! Also, do NOT judge this venue by it's outside appearance! It is amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you Lazy Parrot staff for making this evening perfect! ❤

• Visited June 2013
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Ambience, Atmosphere and Good Food”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stopped by the Lazy Parrot for dinner when we were in town and had a great time. From the moment you walk into the Inn, you feel relaxed and like you've truly arrived at a great vacation spot. The Inn is like a cozy, tropical escape and the greenery everywhere adds such a unique element. The bartenders were fun and helpful and sipping our drinks on the patio, overlooking the pool and ocean beyond was just breathtaking. The meal was delicious and the amount of fresh fish available was really nice. Next time we want to come back for more than just one meal - we want the whole Lazy Parrot experience!

• Visited February 2013
Brooklyn
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Dinner”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We didn't stay here, but I did have an amazing 40th birthday dinner here while we were in Rincon. The service was great and the food was the best I had all weekend. Plus they even surprised the party with a cake! Would definitely like to check this place out for a weekend stay as the grounds looked beautiful when we were looking around.