“Very Good”

Antojos
Omaha, Nebraska
“Very Good”
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Had the best churrasco skirt steak with tamarind sauce. Delicious. My husband and daughter enjoyed their meals. The wait was a bit long, but I think it is because they make everything from scratch. Definitely worth the wait.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank ginamarina

Houston, TX
“Horrible, horrible, horrible”
Reviewed June 2, 2010

Do not go here. The food is mediocre at best. What really kills the place is the attitude. The waitress clearly didn't like Americans. Thirty minutes after arriving she informed us that one of our choices was unavailable. That meant they hadn't even started. About 45 minutes later, she grudgingly plopped our food down. We had to beg for more drinks. Interestingly, the locals were immediately served. This is a no go.

“If I could rate a zero for service, I...”
Reviewed June 1, 2010

If I could rate a zero for service, I would. We're visiting from Texas, and the waitstaff was so rude! She wasn't a good server, took FOREVER to do anything we asked, most of which went undone. And the food wasn't all that great. The slowness wasn't so bad, but the rudeness was completely unneccesary. The locals seemed to get serves a whole lot faster.

Phoenix
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 20, 2009

My family and I decided to eat here on our last night in Rincon (it was a 3 minute walk from our vacation rental) and it was awesome! The total bill for 3 of us with drinks, tax and tip was under 50 bucks! Great food!

1 Thank Turchiano