“Awesome breakfast”

Ranked #5 of 144 Restaurants in Rincon
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Very nice breakfasts and the service was great. No doubt best in town. Check it out. We stayed at hotel as well and enjoyed very much.

Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Awesome food and people. Their HRH Burger is to die for. Awesome view. Go early or make reservations. Visited by a lot of people because of their great breakfast menu and service!!!

1  Thank 976joseantonioo
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I have been enjoying breakfast at the English Rose every time I visit Rincon since they opened several years ago. We hadn't visited in a while, when my grandson reminded me of that, and we made a point to get there on my last visit last week, and it did not disappoint! My grandson and I enjoyed the Eggs Benedict Florentine which was perfect. My daughter had the same substituting the spinach with a portabello mushroom - also excellent. The little guy enjoyed the pancakes with pure maple syrup and eggs with Manchego cheese. All the bread is home made, and the service is always welcoming and friendly. Make reservations to avoid a wait!

1  Thank Josephine M
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

The English Rose is a must when coming to Rincon. Fantastic breakfast and the quality is very consistent all the time. Great Bloody Mary, great burritos and so on! All is very good.

1  Thank carlost778
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Went quite a few times for lunch and dinner. Good choice of menu and reasonably priced. Staff very friendly and pleasant. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: October 2018