“Superb Breakfast”

Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Rincon
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Delicious homemade food, from the fresh fruit juices to delicious bread, to its exquisite pork sausages. All food is cooked to order with the freshest ingredients. On busy days, which is most of them, service can be a bit slow, but you'll forget about it after the first bite. The exquisite food is well worth the wait. A delighful eating experience in a stunning mountain top location overlooking the Rincon beaches. An extremely popular destination requiring reservations. Not to be missed.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

This was my second time and I decided to give it another chance. I have to say that the view is great....and that you will be probably paying for just a nice view. Food wasn't impressive and you don't get a lot of food for what you pay for it. Staff is friendly but once they deliver your food its hard to get them to come back because they are pretty busy.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Not sure where all the great reviews are coming from. Sure the view is nice, if you are sitting in one of the few tables outside. The food is pretty good, but far from great; the portions are small in relation to the price, which is high. The waitstaff is friendly, but not around enough. They dumped off my food and didn't bother to ask if I needed anything, which I did, but didn't see my waitress til I was halfway done with my food.

So overall the whole experience really wasn't worth the drive. There are plenty of other places in town with a nice view!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I love this place, it is a little far from the town but when you get there really, you don't want to go. It has this spectacular view to the sea and is located in the Rincon coast mountains. You will love it. My favorites Benedictine eggs and the French toast with Vermont syrup. Great coffee and natural fruit juice. The staff is very attentive and make your stay a really pleasant moment. Just serve breakfast and reservation is required.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have been to the English Rose many times and it is a wonderful experience. There is limited seating so you should get their early but the views, food and overly friendly staff are worth the crazy drive up!

I am sad to hear negative comments about the English Rose not being kid friendly. I have taken a toddler there many times and each time I have gone have seen children there. The staff went out of there way to accomadate us each time. They even brought the fruit plate over early so that the baby had food to eat. Most of the staff appeared to be mothers themselves with the care they took to make sure everyone in our party was happy.

Can't say enough good things and this is definately a can't miss.

2  Thank Amanda M