“Paradise 🌴”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KimReq
Englishtown, New Jersey, United States
“Paradise 🌴”
Reviewed May 21, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I want to say that "Tres Amigos 2" is an amazing house to stay in. The home is very accommodating. We rented the whole house. Both apartments are spacious and beautiful. It has everything you would need for a relaxing, stress free vacation. The location is impeccable. It's in the middle of everything in Rincón. The owner Danny is awesome! He was so helpful with any questions I had. I would text or call him at anytime and he was always available, very easygoing and friendly. He sent me pictures and videos of the property. Danny went above and beyond to help make our stay amazing. I would recommend any of his properties to everyone and I definitely plan on renting from him again. I'm sorry this review is long overdue.... lol.... I highly recommend this property.......you will not be disappointed!

May 22, 2017
Thank you Kim! It was so fun hosting you and your group! We love having guests that are so easy going and fun! Thank you for the kind words, we try hard to make everyone that visits our properties comfortable with our homes and the surrounding areas! Cheers!
A TripAdvisor Member
“What an awesome beautiful place ! I recently stayed at Tres Amigos Beachhouse with my wife & another couple. We enjoyed”
Reviewed September 25, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I recently stayed at Tres Amigos Beachhouse with my wife & another couple. We enjoyed it very much! It was very clean & comfortably furnished. Satellite TV & wifi. Beach chairs & towels were provided. There were great restaurants & shops within walking distance. A 2 minute walk to the ocean for swimming, snorkeling & amazing sunsets. Many water sports available close by. Our visit was during the fire at the power plant, which could have ruined our vacation, but the property has a generator. The owner & manager checked in with us, which was appreciated. I definitely recommend Rincon & this property to anyone visiting Puerto Rico!!!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 26, 2016
Thanks Guys! We loved having you! Thanks again.
kimtonybe...
Howell, New Jersey
“Tres Amigos Beachhouse”
Reviewed September 25, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband & I absolutely loved our recent stay. The house is a very short walk to the beach & several great restaurants. The Beachhouse sits on a hill with the most beautiful view of the ocean/sunset. The food at any time of day is fresh & delicious. Calypso was right on the beach & also served very good food. "Steps" beach is a short walk down the sand. There is a small walk up restaurant with awesome island food & smoothies. The snorkeling there was awesome with many colorful fish & coral. The beach at the marina was sandy bottom and perfect for swimming. Jet-skiing in the crystal clear water was definitely a highlight! The locals were among the friendliest of anywhere we've travelled! We were there during the island wide blackout. Thanks to a generator, our vacation was not affected. The property manager came by to offer assistance if needed, & the owner called to check on us & make sure there wasn't anything we needed. The house was very clean, spacious & comfortable with tasteful decor, indoor & out. Kitchen has stainless appliances & is stocked with all you could need to cook indoor or on the grill. Beds were very comfortable. Satellite TV in bedrooms & living room. Beach towels/chairs were a welcome bonus. We travelled with one other couple, but easily could have accommodated another 4 people. I would highly recommend this property!

Sep 26, 2016
Thank you so much Kim! Hopefully you'll come back! Cheers!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;