“Smiling Memories” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Best of Both Surf and Yoga

Best of Both Surf and Yoga
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rincon
Best of Both Surf and Yoga
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Rincon
Boise, Idaho
“Smiling Memories”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2011

The people, surfing, scenery, yoga and accommodations were fantastic.
My favorite part was the people. Dez is a wonderful woman with a big heart. It was a pleasure meeting her. Gina and Collin were both exceptionally interesting and very likable. I shared a room with a fabulous woman and we developed a quick friendship. I arrived alone but left smiling, laughing and giving hugs to my Rincon friends.

I had never surfed before, I was concerned about my crazy decision to try it for the first time at 42. Collin was so good, he helped me feel comfortable in the ocean and learn the basics. I had so much fun thinking about it puts a huge smile on my face.

Gina was a perfect yoga instructor. She has a calm, gentle voice that matched the tranquility of the area. I’m a novice at yoga and completely pathetic with my inflexible body. However, Gina motivated me and I’m still working on my breathing and stretching. Thanks Gina.

Rincon is beautiful, beautiful. Dez did a great job with the accommodations and the evening meals were so much fun.

This vacation exceeded my expectations.

(Big group hug) thank you,

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank LesWolf

Families
Couples
Business
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2011

The Best of Both was amazing! A variety of yoga classes and instructors provide a great way to start and wind down each day. The classes are held outside right next to the ocean. The waves provide the perfect background to meditate and let go of the days worries. Collin is an amazing surf instructor that helped us grow our skills and kept us laughing. Dez is truly a woman full of life and energy. She makes sure every detail is just perfect for you to truly relax and rejuvenate mind, body, and soul. I shared a room and made a new friend. The food at our villa was amazing..especially the seafood. Location is perfect, right on the beach where you can view every sunrise and sunset. The rooms are clean and cozy. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank 365sunshine
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2010

What I was looking for and found with "Best of Both Adventures" was a yoga and surf get away that I could do solo. I was set up in an Inn called Tres Sirena's which was right on the beach, I was lulled to sleep each night by the sound of the waves. The room was lovely and well appointed, the Inn owners Lisa and Harry were lovely. I had a private individualized yoga session each morning followed by an exquisite breakfast on my veranda. Surf lesions were arranged in the morning with very knowledgeable and fun instructors. I got a lovely tour of the Rincon area and Dez Bartelt took care of my every need. We had several meals together with a variety of cuisines including some local Puerto Rican favorites. I highly recommend Dez and Best of Both Adventure. I had a wonderful time and was spoiled rotten.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank whylisa
Redding Ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2008

I know from the moment I walked through the door and into the villas of best of both I was at the right place.
Terergy here is so amazing and Dez you radiate that peaceful laid back energy.
I did exactly what I wanted to do with my surfing I became more conident in getting onto bigger waves, went to reef a couple of times and it challenged me to become a better surfer.
I will never forget the lessons I learnt, Michele you are such an amazing yogi, from the calming energy that surrounds you, to yourvast knowledge of yoga and your sense of humor.
Ireally enjoyed your classes and they tought me a of things. I will take home with me.
The food was fabulous, the accommoations perfict, I really felt at home here.
I am so excited about the new friends that I met and hope to see them all here again because I am definitely coming back
Betty

Stayed March 2008
2 Thank CalTriping
Rincon, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2008

Just returned from a Best of Both Surf and Yoga adventure trip in PR. It was amazing the best tropical surf and yoga in the world. The villas are
charming and inviting and after our daily surf, we experience the laid back island living in a luxurious settings just like they said.
The private chefs prepare meals for us 3 times a day with local organic produce and a menu that is out of this world.

Im booking for next year

7 Thank travissass1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rincon
Villa Cofresi Hotel
#1 of 1 in Anasco
Coconut Palms Inn
Coconut Palms Inn
#5 of 22 in Rincon

Been to Best of Both Surf and Yoga? Share your experiences!