“amazing trekking”

Peruprofundo Adventure
Ranked #3 of 3 things to do in Calca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are specialists in professional guided tours unconventional:Archaeology, Hiking, Climbing and Adventure in the Cuzco, Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu.Will know not visited, and will have a unique and unforgettable experience with us in the land of the Incas
london
“amazing trekking”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The trek was hard work but great fun - breathtaking views, great hiking trails, great locations. Erich knew the area extremely well and was very well informed about it's history. He and his wife (and their adorable little daughter) were very friendly and helpful. Wonderful experience and I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone!!

Visited September 2013

Arizona City, Arizona
“Trekking in Urubamba Valley”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We made a one day trekking with Erich and we had the best time ever!... We went to different places around the Valley like Moray, Salinas, Chincheros and also ate with the native people for lunch and at the afternoon we tried Chicha de Jora in one of the native houses on the valley. Erich was super nice with us all the time. He took care of everything to make sure we had a good time during the day. I will highly recommend him to make any trekking at the Valley. :)

Visited November 2012
Oakland, California, United States
“Erich was Great.”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had a great time. Erich made the arrangements and brought most of the gear for everyone. Eight of us hiked up into the Andes, spent a night by the lake, and descended the next day. Four of us were adult men and Four were teenage guys. We had a Rite of Passage ceremony for the young men followed by a chilly swim in the lake. It was beautiful and Erich was a solid guide.

Visited July 2013
Orlando FL
“Awesome trekking around the Sacred Valley!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have been trekking in Peru for almost 10 years.......and with Eric and Maori we honestly had the best experience ever! The area is incredibly beautiful and Erick's local knowledge and skill great enhanced the experience. I would recommend these guys without hesitation....a wonderful experience!

Visited September 2013
Monterey, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome trek with Erich”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I went on an overnight glacier trek in the range above the Sacred Valley with Erich. I had a fantastic time and was very happy with the entire trip. I only had two days and they were completely willing to accommodate my schedule and design a trip with my goals in mind. I would liked to have had more time, I would have gone for a longer trip with these guys. It was awesome.

Visited January 2013