“Erich was Great.”

Peruprofundo Adventure
Ranked #3 of 3 things to do in Calca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are specialists in professional guided tours unconventional:Archaeology, Hiking, Climbing and Adventure in the Cuzco, Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu.Will know not visited, and will have a unique and unforgettable experience with us in the land of the Incas
Oakland, California, United States
“Erich was Great.”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had a great time. Erich made the arrangements and brought most of the gear for everyone. Eight of us hiked up into the Andes, spent a night by the lake, and descended the next day. Four of us were adult men and Four were teenage guys. We had a Rite of Passage ceremony for the young men followed by a chilly swim in the lake. It was beautiful and Erich was a solid guide.

Visited July 2013

Orlando FL
“Awesome trekking around the Sacred Valley!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have been trekking in Peru for almost 10 years.......and with Eric and Maori we honestly had the best experience ever! The area is incredibly beautiful and Erick's local knowledge and skill great enhanced the experience. I would recommend these guys without hesitation....a wonderful experience!

Visited September 2013
Monterey, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome trek with Erich”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I went on an overnight glacier trek in the range above the Sacred Valley with Erich. I had a fantastic time and was very happy with the entire trip. I only had two days and they were completely willing to accommodate my schedule and design a trip with my goals in mind. I would liked to have had more time, I would have gone for a longer trip with these guys. It was awesome.

Visited January 2013
Berkeley, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great guide for once in a lifetime epic adventure”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Erich and his wife, Maori, gave us an incredible adventure through the glaciers surrounding Peru's Sacred Valley of the Inca. They are warm, interesting, knowledgeable and supportive. We will never forget our amazing adventure through the Andes and to Lares hotsprings! Many thanks to Peruprofundo for making it accessible and fun!

Visited November 2012