“Best pizza in the area”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dano's Pizza and Pasta Seaford
Ranked #17 of 30 Restaurants in Seaford
Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

I have to pass 7 pizza takeaways and 13 other takeaway businesses to get to Dano's. The best decision I ever make when I get pizza or pasta

Reviewed July 5, 2014

One of the best pizza places around .The owner takes pride in his work and it shows . The pizzas and other items are of top quality. I fully recommend Danos Pizza.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

A trip to Dano's Pizza and Pasta Is value for your money, being local I have tried them all and I keep coming back to Dano;s it is consistent and his pasta is very good you can also get a side of chips too his capriccosa is a real treat for me.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I tried to order from this place using MenuLog this evening. Despite saying that they service my suburb, I eventually get a phone call from MenuLog telling me the restaurant has phoned them and they will not deliver as it is too far away. GoogleEarth tells me I am 1.5km from them as the crow files - a 2.5 kilometre drive.

If you don't want to deliver to a suburb, don't say you will. It's now too late to get a meal from anywhere else.