Bentley Motel
Metro Hotel Perth(South Perth)
$97
$84
Agoda.com
Crown Metropol Perth(Burswood)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Crown Promenade Perth(Burswood)(Great Value!)
$143
$484
Flag Motor Lodge(Rivervale)
$81
  • Pool
Windsor Lodge Como(Como)(Great Value!)
$99
All reviewscomfortable bedcentral locationgreat place to stayshopping centreroom serviceafter hoursbuffet breakfastsmall kitchenetteaccommodation providersbusinessperthcbdmotelhighwaysinkcarouselmicrowave
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stay here regularly and have found the staff friendly and helpful and the rooms terrific. It has recently been refurbished. The rooms are spacious, include a small but functional kitchenette and a decent bathroom. There is a pool and laundry and lots of reasonably priced places to eat nearby. Free on site parking as well. I would recommend this motel to anyone.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank DrVik
Karen B, General Manager at Bentley Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you DrVik for your five star review and your very kind comments of our motel and staff.

We're so pleased that since the property was purchased in 2010 that we have noticed many repeat guests which is what our business is all about. If you're coming back time and time again, we're getting it right.

We will continue working hard to ensure that our product is worth returning for and I thank you once again for taking the time out to complete a review on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Often motels are impersonal places and difficult to write reviews for. Bentley Motel is different. A nice, friendly welcome, and inside the large unit nearly everything you could possible need. Spotlessly clean, new, good quality furnishings and equipment, excellent bathroom and the feeling the whole place is looked after. They have recently spent big money on all the units, will soon be opening a cafe/restaurant component and I am sure the free WiFi is on their schedule to do as well.
Stayed for three days while doing a seminar nearby and if I need to be in the area again, will definitely stay here again. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank 1849Backpackers
Karen B, General Manager at Bentley Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Thank you to 1849Backpackers for your 5 star review.

We were so thrilled to recieve your 5 star review of our motel. We've worked very hard to create a great product and it's great to get positive feedback.

We've entered into a contract for WiFi so no doubt next time you'll be able to enjoy this addition. WiFi will be available in all rooms with free WiFi available in our Cafe'.

We look forward to accommodating you next time you're scheduled to be in our area and we thank you once again for taking the time out to complete a review on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stayed one night after arriving at Perth airport at 11.30pm. Price at $130.00 was reasonable. Found our room a little hard to locate initially until we looked at the map that was inside our envelope. Was very surprised at the lovely room. Bed was very comfortable with lovely pillows. Ipod dock next to bed. Bathroom was small but nice, hairdryer, heater lights, lovely towels, really a nice room. Very close to large shopping centre where we had breakfast the next morning at Coffee Club - delicious.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank balihopeful

Thank you to balihopeful for your review.

We're glad we were just what the doctor ordered after your late flight into Perth.
We work hard to ensure that our rooms are clean with good quality bedding, linen and towels and for a reasonable price.

Our location near Westfield Carousel is certainly a bonus!

We sincerely appreciate the time taken to complete a five star review on Trip Advisor and we look forward to accommodating you next time you're in Perth.

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Would recommend this motel to my friends.The rooms had been refurbished and they where excellent would not stay any where else when in Perth.The staff were very helpful as we where a late arrival and everything went to plan as they had explained to me over the phone.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Boo W

Thank you to Boo W for your review.

Whilst it is always our preference to meet our guests at check in personally, sometimes it doesn't pan out that way and we're glad you found our late arrival service simple and efficient.

Thanks so much for taking the time out to complete a review on Trip Advisor and we look forward to accommodating you again next time you're in Perth.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The Bentley Motel was an old favorite of mine because it is convenient for my needs when visiting Perth (shops, work, university, etc). It was sad to see the place deteriorate over the years and eventually close ...but WOW - it has been refurbished and is back available for accommodation, and what a fantastic renovation! Modern decor, very comfortable room layout, easy online booking The only negatives are very trivial.... It took me a while to find the AC control - I didn't think of looking behind the curtain - when the fan was on, it blew cold air down on my bed which was uncomfortable. Also there was a very loud cricket in my room which started up at 2am and as hard as I looked, I couldn't find the little critter.  Anyway, I'll be staying there again in mid March and I've recommended it to my regional colleagues - I just hope it remains affordable, unlike all of the other unrealistically over priced motels in outer Perth! Well done to the new owners!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Karen B, General Manager at Bentley Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you to Tim O for your five star review.

We're very appreciative of your comments. You must have stayed in our latest/final block to be released. The curtains are the last thing to go into our rooms and as we were in such a hurry to release the rooms before Christmas, the relocating of the AC controls was missed. Consider the matter now in hand and a fix scheduled and I thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Regarding your comments on the AC fan. To ensure you can adjust the airflow during your next stay, the button you were after was the 'VANE' button. You need open the panel on the remote (slide it down). When you press the 'VANE' button, you're able to manoeuvre the blades as you require.

I wish I could sort out the critter situation and offer a guarantee that Jiminy Cricket and his relatives never returned.. but there are things that are just beyond my scope I'm afraid :)

We're very appreciative of your kind comments and we look forward to accommodating you again.

Sincere thanks for taking the time out to post a review on Trip Advisor.