“Great place to stay in Perth”
Review of Bentley Motel

Bentley Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bentley
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Would recommend this motel to my friends.The rooms had been refurbished and they where excellent would not stay any where else when in Perth.The staff were very helpful as we where a late arrival and everything went to plan as they had explained to me over the phone.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Boo W
Karen B, General Manager at Bentley Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Thank you to Boo W for your review.

Whilst it is always our preference to meet our guests at check in personally, sometimes it doesn't pan out that way and we're glad you found our late arrival service simple and efficient.

Thanks so much for taking the time out to complete a review on Trip Advisor and we look forward to accommodating you again next time you're in Perth.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The Bentley Motel was an old favorite of mine because it is convenient for my needs when visiting Perth (shops, work, university, etc). It was sad to see the place deteriorate over the years and eventually close ...but WOW - it has been refurbished and is back available for accommodation, and what a fantastic renovation! Modern decor, very comfortable room layout, easy online booking The only negatives are very trivial.... It took me a while to find the AC control - I didn't think of looking behind the curtain - when the fan was on, it blew cold air down on my bed which was uncomfortable. Also there was a very loud cricket in my room which started up at 2am and as hard as I looked, I couldn't find the little critter.  Anyway, I'll be staying there again in mid March and I've recommended it to my regional colleagues - I just hope it remains affordable, unlike all of the other unrealistically over priced motels in outer Perth! Well done to the new owners!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Karen B, General Manager at Bentley Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you to Tim O for your five star review.

We're very appreciative of your comments. You must have stayed in our latest/final block to be released. The curtains are the last thing to go into our rooms and as we were in such a hurry to release the rooms before Christmas, the relocating of the AC controls was missed. Consider the matter now in hand and a fix scheduled and I thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Regarding your comments on the AC fan. To ensure you can adjust the airflow during your next stay, the button you were after was the 'VANE' button. You need open the panel on the remote (slide it down). When you press the 'VANE' button, you're able to manoeuvre the blades as you require.

I wish I could sort out the critter situation and offer a guarantee that Jiminy Cricket and his relatives never returned.. but there are things that are just beyond my scope I'm afraid :)

We're very appreciative of your kind comments and we look forward to accommodating you again.

Sincere thanks for taking the time out to post a review on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

the staff were the most friendleyist the servce was great the room was clean and tidy with everything in it to make your stay enjoyable the towels were changed every day and beds were also done every day
john degan room 7

Room Tip: room 7 was the best room
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank johnd255060
Karen B, General Manager at Bentley Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you to Mr Degan for your 5 star review.

Sincere thanks for taking the time out to post a review on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

This was our second stay at Bentley, once before the refurb and because the service was so good I decided to take my family back...wow...what a surprise I got to find such beautifully designed rooms. I am a real clean freak and both times I have stayed here my room has been immaculate. I will definitely be bringing my family back on our next stop over!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Hsll
Karen B, General Manager at Bentley Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you to Hsll for your 5 star review.

It's always great to hear from our guests that stayed before the refurbishment so that they can truly appreciate the final product.

We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to accommodating you and your family again.

Thank you for taking the time out to complete a review on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We stayed there in December 2012 for one night. Close to the airport. VERY clean large room.
Quiet in the nighttime. Great quality for money. Good for short stays. Would stay there again without reservation.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you to Italian-bird for your review.

We work very hard to ensure our rooms are in top condition and we sincerely thank you for your kind words and for taking the time out to complete a 5 star review on Trip Advisor.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Apparently this motel has been recently refurbished. It's lovely. Clean. Fresh. Modern. The bed and other furniture is very comfortable. The tv is good, the simple kitchen functional. No room service but its very close to various food outlets. Parking is good. Location is great. I thought it would be noisy as its on a main road, but it isn't. Price is great....very good value for money.

Room Tip: I had an upstairs room so perhaps that made the noise from the traffic less noticeable.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Colette K

Thank you Colette K for your lovely review.

You're quite right! The motel has been extensively reburbished and we intend to work hard to ensure it keeps its 'new' , fresh and modern vibe so our valued guests return again and again.

We sincerely thank you for taking the time out to completing a review on Trip Advisor and we look forward to seeing you once again.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have stayed again at Bentley Motel. It is cheap compared to a lot of Perth motels. There is a lot of grotty and cheap ones - this one is very clean!
It has undergone a re-furb with more to go. Most of the rooms have been upgraded to a basic and very neat layout. There reception closes at 8.00pm and nothing until 8.00am. There is no restaurant, breakfast is provided as an in-room continental kit. Make sure you get it before 8.00pm though.
There are not a lot of food choices within walking distance, however Vic Park is only 5min north and Cannington 5min to the south can easily cover most palates.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rustyute
Karen B, General Manager at Bentley Motel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Thank you to Rustyute for posting a review on Trip Advisor.

We're extremely competitive and monitor our competitors tariffs regularly.

We have actually completed our Room refurbishment and all 46 Rooms are now finished. Our office hours are 8am to 8pm but we have a night service for emergencies which can be accessed from your room by dialing '9' or by using the phone outside the office which connects through to our after hours service.

If we were to run a 24 hour facility, the rates would reflect it.

I have passed your kind comments about our clean rooms to our housekeeping staff. They work extremely hard to ensure that rooms are maintained to a very high standard and ensure a certain signature each and every stay.

Sincere thanks for your review and we look forward to accommodating you once again.

Karen Bendik

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bentley
Aloft Perth
Fraser Suites Perth
#12 of 66 in Perth
Wattle Grove Motel
#1 of 1 in Wattle Grove

Been to Bentley Motel? Share your experiences!