“Dinner with friends”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 16, 2016

My Friends and I had the much as you like to eat menu for £18,65 ( Not shore if this is correct price ) all the food is cooked fresh and to order you can ask for any dish you like again the staff are very friendly and polite the service is great will definitely be going back again and recommending to Family and other friends.

Reviewed June 18, 2016

Booked here as our usual place was fully booked. Was in two minds reading the recent reviews, but please we had decided to give this a go. There was four people in our party and we just wanted a quite evening. While the service was OK it was a little strange, but the food we ordered was very good and everyone enjoyed it. Would we go back yes we would. Just do not be shy in when asking for more as the portions were on the small side, but when we ask more food followed. We went for the adventure menu is had all the usual Chinese items you would expect. While we were their lots of take out orders were being picked up, which again is a good sign.

Reviewed April 30, 2016

I loved this restaurant. We went on a week night for dinner with a few friends and it was such a lovely experience. The service was amazing, the staff were lovely, the food came out quickly and it all tasted amazingly! Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

We took our two boys for the first time to try a Chinese and was disappointed that our 10 year old had to pay full price even though he hardly ate anything. Left with a very salty after taste so has put the kids off Chinese meals for life and cost us far too much for the standard of food. Thumbs down I'm afraid.

Reviewed April 16, 2016

I returned for the second time since this restaurant to give it another chance. I'm sorry to say that things have improved little. This used to be a gem of a Chinese restaurant and I ate there at least twice a week. However I decided to have a take away being tired and not bothered to cook my self. The special fried rice was reasonably well done but a little in the greasy side and this I think is one of the problems. I also had the BBQ pork and the sauce had split with the oil clearly visible and overly sweet which seems a theme in the meal. The crispy duck was nice but the sauce again overly sweet. Could I recommend this place? Unfortunately not, the big problem is there is very little in the way of alternatives.