47 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Skyscanner.com
$80
38,239 results
All reviews eiffel tower mon ami gabi bellagio fountains total rewards other hotels planet hollywood casino floor great location on the strip an upgrade slot machines table games coffee maker strip view las vegas gambling dealers
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2019

We had a wonderful time at the Paris Hotel and Casino. The staff, rooms, food and atmosphere exceeded our expectations and fixed our room to have a view. We will come back and stay again. We even signed up as Caesars Loyalty members.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank alworley07
Reviewed August 29, 2019

What imagination to reconstruct Paris on the Strip! There’s even a Seine river with a water show (for authenticity). Inside the casino the sky is an eternal twilight. Haussmann could not have planned it better.

1  Thank groupwww
Reviewed August 29, 2019

Great room for the price which we paid,0.00 clean and comfortable.ofcorse besides paying for the resort fee and parking.still was worth it.will do it again next time .thank you very much for Paris for your hospitality.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank lamkar2019
Reviewed August 29, 2019

loved staying at ballys casino staff very friendly and helpful valet was wonderful getting my car and giving directions i had wonderful stay and my room was cleaned nicely i really enjoyed my stay sad i had to leave

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank lisalO9927DT
Reviewed August 29, 2019

Its a great casino and I enjoyed myself. I would definitely recommend everyone to try Paris casino. Plus I won 200. That was a plus. The staff was helpful with directing me on where my favorite machine was.

Trip type: Traveled with family