48 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Skyscanner.com
$129
38,230 results
All reviews eiffel tower mon ami gabi bellagio fountains total rewards other hotels planet hollywood casino floor great location on the strip an upgrade slot machines table games coffee maker strip view las vegas gambling dealers
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Last week I was on a family trip where we met up with 2 other families. There are several issues I want to share regarding our stay. I will say the cleaning staff was great and some of the restaurant employees pleasant.

When I called a couple of days before we arrived about coffee in the room I was told by the rep she could put a request on each of our reservations for a coffee pot - 1st come basis. When I checked in I was told no coffee pots except for suites. This started each day of our stay on a bad note because our option was to pay $20+ for delivery to room or go downstairs and wait in the long lines. From a previous trip I know the Bellagio has coffee in each room and for coffee drinkers like us, a cup of coffee to start the day is essential. My sister decided to buy a coffee maker across the street at CVS for $40. She had packed coffee & filters since we thought one or all of us would get one from the hotel.

This is a really nice hotel in an excellent location with great views. The pool and surrounding areas is beautiful. For employees to be rude to guests takes away from the hotel positives. We encountered several such employees including a short dark haired woman at the Caesar Rewards sign up desk. When my husband and i both stepped up to her counter she promptly told me shortly ‘one at a time!’. Yet the next couple in the Platinum line she helped together with no problem.

Another negative encounter was with an employee who was stationed near the self checking kiosks when I went with my sister to check in. My sister had been paged her 2nd room was ready for checkin. On the other room she’d paid the $30 early checkin fee several hours earlier but wanted to wait on the 2nd room to save the $30. As she went to check in the $30 late fee was there. She questioned it with the employee and the employee Rena was short with her and told her the fee was charged up until 4p. Our complaint here is this. If that’s the policy fine and there are nice ways to tell the customer this. The employee continued to hang around talking AT us while we tried to decide what to do. My point here is customer service training seems needed for Rena and the woman in Caesar Rewards and others who seem less focused on guests having a fun positive experience.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank O5613OYchristines
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

Thank you for the review. While we are pleased you enjoyed yourself in general, we regret that you experienced an inconvenience regarding customer service. We hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit.

Reviewed August 19, 2019

This was a great hotel with perfect location on the strip. Traveling for business, it was nice to be able to stay on location for most things, or a quick walk to planet Hollywood for more choices! The remodels were nice, although the bed wasnt as comfortable as hoped for. Also better lighting in the bathroom would be nice for getting ready!

Room tip: Beds were not very comfortable, but the remodels look much better!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Shae D
Reviewed August 19, 2019

This was our first time at the Paris - we really liked that you could get to the pool without having to walk through the casino! It is accessed from the room elevators on the 3rd floor. The Burgundy room we stayed in was really nice, updated; dual shower heads!, quiet and the bed was comfortable. We will definitely stay here again. The only thing that was confusing was how to get into the self parking garage since the app said to use your room key, but upon arrival you actually have to get a ticket then toss it and register your room as a self parking room - slightly confusing but okay after it was explained to us by the hotel front desk staff.
One thing the Paris could use is some check in kiosks near the parking garage like Treasure Island has, so that you could get your key there instead of lugging all your bags to the front desk area.

2  Thank erin123452019
Reviewed August 19, 2019

You'll love this place. Great people and great food!! Suite was beautiful & clean. We will be staying there on our next trip. Only being 2hr away it always look inviting. Thanks to all the employees that made our stay enjoyable.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank FtSumpter
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Room 2863. I was impressed with the room but not with the communications with the employees. I was told my room was not ready yet hours later was told the room had been ready for hours The proper code had not been put in. I was also told that the first two devices for the Internet were free. Then I was charged 1499 for three days and when I questioned that they said well that was because the union didn’t pay the resort fee. So that was a lack of communication or I would not have use the Internet.

Trip type: Traveled on business