38 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Skyscanner.com
$129
38,230 results
All reviews eiffel tower mon ami gabi bellagio fountains total rewards other hotels planet hollywood casino floor great location on the strip an upgrade slot machines table games coffee maker strip view las vegas gambling dealers
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2019

If you are going to be up until 3am then you can skip this complaint. On the other hand if you think you might want to sleep before then, don't count on it if you have a room facing the tower. I don't know what happens at the Paris or when things happen. I can confirm though that on the nights of July 10 and July 11 the Paris had some sort of LOUD and boy do I mean LOUD rave going on in the tower. It went on way past 2am and no one in my room could sleep. We had friends staying in the room next door, they complained the next morning too about the music keeping them up. Frankly I don't think having a rave at a hotel loud enough to prevent people from sleeping is such a wise decision on the Paris' part but I guess the extra money them make is more important than allowing their guests to sleep at night (kind of though hotels were for sleeping, but hey that's just me). The rest was fine. Clean, beautiful, blah blah, but when you are up at night, none of that comforts you.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
2  Thank Nels1M
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. It was truly disheartening to hear of your dissatisfaction with the noise while you were our guest. Please accept our apology for the disappointment and inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We will work on ensuring all our guests have a memorable experience.

Reviewed July 14, 2019

We stayed here for my hen party for 3 nights and I wasn't overly impressed. We tried to check in and now it is computerised it wouldn't accept our passports so I asked the lady who worked there to help, she shrugged her shoulders and walked off - rude! However, we found most staff there rude. The Wifi is shocking! Also I think these days you should not have to pay for Wifi and strangely we had a room of 3 people but your only allowed 2 devices per room for free? The only thing we liked was the pool area. All in all it wasn't great and for the money we spent we defiantly could have gone somewhere better with a lot better service. Wouldn't stay here again and wouldn't recommend it.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Zita O

We really appreciate your comments. We apologize for your poor experience with our staff. Your comments will be forwarded to our management team to review. We hope you will allow us to serve you again in the future, so you can experience the truly great service we are capable of providing.

Reviewed July 14, 2019

Return the coffee pots to the rooms!! Admission to the Diamond Lounge is now only for ultra high players or st $10 per visit! Outrageous!! We play for long times. Bet lots of money and are rejected for a free drink and friend chicken??? Where is the equity? The new tables are awful. To only give credit for games played is not fair. Cards need to be changed, shufflers need to be changed, dealers need to e chsng3d, large winnings take time to disburse. And we don’t get credit for sitting and waiting???
The lights on the tables hurt the dealers eyes, the tables are too high and their backs are pained. How is any of this fair to the people who work for you or who play at your casino? What are you thinking? I will be staying at other hotels, like encore or mgm after this year,

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
2  Thank barbnjay

Thank you for your review! We apologize for your disappointment in the changes to our rooms and Diamond Lounge Our doors are always open as we would relish the opportunity to serve you better on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed July 13, 2019

We have come to Vegas for years, we decided to try the Paris Hotel, it looks nice. Trust me it’s far from that. Our room was not clean, what I mean by that the tiles were black, they are suppose to be light Brown, we use our flip flops when we showered. There was a sock left in our room from a previous guest(by the curtain), when I called down asking if this is normal, to not have the rooms cleaned properly, the girl on the phone told me that I should have called upon my arrival and waited for someone to come up, I told her I was calling and why should I have to stay in the room, I kicked the sock to the middle of the floor when I opened the curtain, and the maid put it on the seat, I also told her that the carpets were not cleaned, she asked me what made me think that, I said, well I left my flip flops in a certain way, and upon our return to the room, it was exactly the same way, middle of the room and side ways. She told me that if guests leave clothes on the beds they don’t make the bed, and if shoes etc are in the floor they don’t move them, in fact they don’t touch any guests items. Ok, but then why were my chocolates bars gone only half eaten, no reply, all I was trying to say, don’t lie about why the room is not clean. From the time of arrival we tried to book a cabana, we called the front desk in 3 different occasions, left messages etc, finally one lady told us to just go down, which we did, just towel people were there, they got the cabana people, the girls took our name and said that there were available cabanas for Thursday. Sure enough when the day came, no cabana, however they were willing to upgrade us to a villa. OMG, the only reason we just didn’t walk out is because my husband’s has knees issues. The so called villa was previously a massage room (massage table still there), no tv(which we did not care), no fridge, which means no water, the chairs were just pushed against wall, no cushions, no towels nothing, then we complained when they were bringing trays of fruit to the other villas, then finally we got ours, then brought over a tub with ice and waters. The servers were very apologetic and very nice, but when we asked for cushions, all they had was floaties.The place is old and certainly smelled like Paris

I finally asked for a manager, which he said all he could do is give us 2 nights out of the 3 credit for the Resort fees(which to me it’s still laughable for Vegas to think they are resorts), his name Isaiah, still nice of him to try, but he could do nothing about the cabanas. Then last night at 3 am the phone rang, I answered as it could be a family issue, it was the manager for housekeeping, I asked her what the time was, and she said 3:15am, I said why are you calling me this early, she then said this(which blew my mind). “I am calling about the sock and see if you want us to change the linens”, I said what, we leave today, you mean to tell me that the sheets were not changed from previous guest? SHe said, oh yes we changed it, but just wanted to know if you would like them changed today. we now think the sheets were not changed(absolutely gross). I am generous with the rating. Everything about our room was terrible, not cleaned, a/c very noisy, etc. etc.....save your money and go elsewhere.

Room tip: Ask for the new renovated rooms
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Amor3
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We regret any disappointment in housekeeping service and the condition of your room. Providing the quality accommodation our valued customers expect and deserve is our primary goal. We look forward to having another opportunity to show you how much we enjoy having you as our guest.

Reviewed July 13, 2019

there is nothing that I can think of that is truly wrong with this hotel. check in had a long line but the electronic check in went by rather fast.It has breathtaking views and alot of things to do like a huge pool, a casino, and ect. This place also has plenty of restaurants inside such as a gorden Ramsey restaurant,and plenty more. The rooms are amazing the beds are big and very comfortable. the bathrooms are very large and luxurious. the waitstaff was very nice and patient with all the customers.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank girlwhotravels101
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your latest visit! We are delighted you had a positive experience. We are thrilled you enjoyed our excellent rooms and great restaurants. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future!