$102
$118
$107
Doubletree.com
$80
La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport(Moon Township)(Great Value!)
$85
Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$65
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$95
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

1,358 results
All reviewsan early flightenclosed walkwaylong term parkingrental carextended parkingpittsburgh international airportnext morningwake up callroom servicefront desk staffconvenient locationfitness centerstayed one nightconvenienceshuttletoothpasterates
Reviewed March 13, 2017

When I booked the room at the Hyatt Regency, I was expecting nice, clean and a bit upscale. The hotel was very conveniently located adjacent to the airport with a moving walkway right to the lobby. Can't beat that! The room had maintenance issues that I was surprised at: toilet seat not securely attached, the toilet handle dangled -- I even tried taking the lid off to tighten but it needed to be replaced. And the phone near the TV was not working -- when I ordered room service it kept breaking up and I had to hang up and use the other phone near the bed. We stayed three nights, so I know the housekeeping staff had to have seen the toilet issues. It surprised me that the room was not maintained considering the restaurant -- it was pricey/fancy. Don't get me wrong -- the food was good! I was happy to pay for it -- it was just a contradiction because the room was not maintained but they had a fancy, expensive restaurant (fancy enough that I thought I was ordering roasted chicken and ended up with chicken stew like -- fancy names and unidentifiable dishes). The staff was very pleasant. I didn't report the maintenance issues until the morning we left because I did not want them working on the room while we were trying to stay there. Overall we were happy with the stay -- and the rate was low -- but we were just surprised about the room maintenance.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2017

After two days on the road this was a sight for sore feet and eyes. Ideal location to fly out of Pittsburgh Airport. Food was good, pool warm and Quiet. Very modern and up to date. Internet access was fast and easy.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2017

Conveniently located at the airport for early morning flights. Extended parking is $8 per day, long term parking is $14 per day. There is a bar and restaurant. Food and drinks are a little over priced and a ver small selection.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2017

A clean, comfortable room and a truly great restaurant with a wonderful atmosphere. I also had a cocktail which was perfect. I had the fillet with mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts. It melted in my mouth, so delicious I'm still thinking about it!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel if you arrive on a late flight or leave on an early flight. It is connected to the airport terminal via a covered / enclosed moving sidewalk so you can stay warm and dry regardless of the weather outside. It is literally just a few minute walk to the terminal.

The rooms are nice with all the necessary amenities and comfortable beds. The pillows aren't my favorite; but that is just a personal preference. They have a restaurant and a bar, so if you don't want to go anywhere, you don't have to.

Great hotel for a business traveler!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business