Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport
Hampton.com
$117
$98
$70
La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport(Moon Township)(Great Value!)
$72
Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$63
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$109
$105
$101
Courtyard
1,303 results
All reviewsan early flightenclosed walkwaylong term parking lotrental carextended parkingpittsburgh international airportnext morningwake up callbusiness centerfront desk staffconvenient locationwater pressurevery nice hotelstayed one nightconveniencesaunashuttle
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for a 4 day bridge tournament. The room was decent, but the housekeeping left a lot to be desired. They didn't clean the sink in the bathroom the entire time we were there. They didn't leave clean hand towels on two of the days. The shower had mildew on the curtain, and the tub and enclosure were barely passable. The room itself was neat, but not cleaned. They also didn't replace the used glasses, or provide a new liner for the ice bucket.

The gym facility had excellent equipment, but when I used the treadmill it seems that someone had spilled OJ or something else sticky on the controls - disgusting!

In a higher end chain like Hyatt, I expect them to pay attention to the small things. One of the days when I went to the gym at 6 AM (my regular time) and wanted some coffee, the front desk told me that the courtesy coffee was only out until 5AM, and that I would have to make it in my room or buy it from the coffee shop. When I explained that the coffeemaker in my room wasn't working, they did give me a cup - but why only keep courtesy coffee out until 5AM? How much does it really cost them? Also, it turned out the housekeeping staff sets up the coffeemaker in the middle of the credenza instead of by a plug - which I had to figure out on my own. My other big complaint about these chains is that they charge $12.95 a day for WiFi - when the "value priced" chains all provide free in-room WiFi. They probably think that most of their customers are business travelers, so don't care - but WiFi services costs next to nothing to provide, and could easily be built into the room rate (or whatever business model the other chains use).

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris P, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Good day RichandBarbara,

We appreciate your business and hope you enjoyed your long weekend here with the bridge tournament. I am sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with cleanliness in your guestroom and in the fitness center. Providing a clean and comfortable guestroom is one of our top priorities, and I will certainly address these concerns with the housekeeping management.
Our intention is to provide complimentary coffee to our guests at any time, which is why we offer the coffee makers in all of our guestrooms. We also offer coffee in the lobby at no charge prior to the coffee shop opening for guests who have early flights; this was a recent addition we added to improve our guest experience, though it is not available all day.

If there was anything that I can do for you please let me know, we do value your feedback and are continually improving our services based off of our guest’s comments. Thank you for staying with us, and for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The location of this Hyatt is very convenient for the air traveler, since it is physically attached to the Pittsburgh International Airport. Exiting the hotel puts you directly on the walkway to the airport. Parking can be expensive depending on which lot you use. The hotel's own lot with in and out privileges is very limited in the number of spaces and is also the most expensive option. Otherwise, one can use the short-term, long-term, or extended term parking in the airport lots. None of those have in and out privileges. The lobby was clean and the staff was nice. My room was average and did not reflect the rather high cost of the room in my opinion. I had requested a king size bed, but was told upon arrival that none were available so instead I had two double beds. Not terrible, but not what I had requested. During the morning of each of the three days that I stayed I had to request washcloths because I had none in the bathroom. The bathroom floor had stains on it which I had to wipe up myself. These were on the floor when I arrived. Wi-Fi is an extra charge which is a disappointment when most other hotels are now offering it complimentary to its guests. Dining in the area is extremely limited. The hotel restaurant is rather expensive; one can also use the food court in the airport but only after going through a rather extensive and time-consuming security check. I found myself driving to Robinson Town Center which is about a 15 minute drive away for my meals. All in all, it is a nice hotel, with some highs and some lows. I would give it an average to above average rating for a Hyatt.

Room Tip: Fortunately, the rooms seem well-insulated from the noise of the airport.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Good day Scott J,

Thank you for being our guest and for taking your time to review our property. I am sorry to hear that your request for a king-sized bed was not honored, that is certainly not the best way to start your stay here, but I appreciate your understanding. Thank you for detailing our parking options, while the nearby airport parking does not include in-and-out privileges, if you do leave the lot and return you only have to pay the hourly rate, they won’t charge the full daily rate multiple times in a 24-hour period. Our lot on the front drive has 22 spaces, and the rate is $25 per day with unlimited in-and-out privileges. For future reference, we also offer a complimentary shuttle that will take you anywhere within a 7 mile radius, so restaurants at the Robinson Mall and Settler’s Ridge area, as well as shopping, movie theatres, and other attractions can be accessed this way.

If there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better I would be happy to hear your feedback. We do very much appreciate you staying with us and taking time to review us, we hope to see you again on your next trip to Pittsburgh.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night in hotel. Service ,food and room were perfect. Staying there made it easy to drop rent car off a day early which saved the hassle of dropping it off before my early morning flight Hotel was quiet in spite of being at the airport. Walk over to terminal was easy and made easier via moving walkways. From hotel to security check in walking 6 minutes

Will stay there again

Rob Kiebler
El Indio Texas

• Stayed: August 2013

Good day RobK1951,

We really appreciate your 5-star rating and comments on our convenient location, guestrooms and restaurants. We hope you enjoyed your visit to Pittsburgh and we hope to have you as our guest in the future. If there is ever anything I can do for you please let me know. Have a great day.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My daughter chose this hotel because it is attached to the Pittsburgh airport. Loved the moving walkways to get you back to the airport...The rooms were very comfortable with free WiFi....The car rental was located right there too...Food was good...Several drawbacks...No fan in bathroom and you had to pay to park a rental car....Enjoyable experience...Would recommend and stay their again...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Good day jpatti,

Thank you for your great review and recommendation, I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit, and we hope you choose Hyatt on your next trip to the Pittsburgh area. Thank you for being our guest. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if there is ever anything I can do for you.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very nice hotel so convenient to the airport clean rooms freindly staff. The food in the restaurant was also surprisingly good especially for an airport hotel. I used this hotel as my base for several days of meetings and to review sites close by. The ease of getting back to the terminal is fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Good day Kevin C,

Thank you for your business and for your positive comments on our location, friendly staff, and clean rooms. We value you as our guest and hope to see you again in the future. If you ever need anything please let me know, thanks again!