This hotel is perfect for a late arrival or early departure. I always stay here the last night of my trip when I am flying out the next morning. The staff, rooms, and lobby are very nice. The rooms are also quiet as opposed to some hotels located near airports. I never hear highway traffic or any other airport-area noises. The best part is arriving at the gate usually in about 20-30 minutes after leaving my room. The walk is totally covered and the moving walkways make it quick and easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh is a full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The bellfarm kitchen|bar offers locally sourced food, grass fed beef, organic free range chicken, and sustainable salmon. We cure and smoke our own pork belly in house for our signature pork belly quesadilla with a cilantro aioli. We offer 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport