I checked into this airport hotel expecting the traditional Hyatt brand and found this property not as appealing as its sister Hyatt Place. The hotel had an old moldy smell to in the first room I was put in a call to the front desk and I was moved to another room. The room was about the same. The bathroom amenities were lacking, no Portico soaps, shampoo, toothpaste but a generic small bar of Dial you would find at a roadway hotel. If I had not returned my rental car already I would have opted for a move to the more modern, equipped Hyatt Place. Is this hotel preparing for a brand change?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh is a full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The bellfarm kitchen|bar offers locally sourced food, grass fed beef, organic free range chicken, and sustainable salmon. We cure and smoke our own pork belly in house for our signature pork belly quesadilla with a cilantro aioli. We offer 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport