The Europe delivered above and beyond expectation. Staying for two nights during the worst recession in living memory, I had expectations of being in The Shining! The hotel was extremely quiet but the lake view suite was stunning - wonderful space, glorious world-class view, amazingly comfortable bed, delicious bathroom, i-pod dock, 2 flat screen TVs, frui and mineral water, wonderful books and magazines - excellent. The spa too is out of this world - definitely rates as one of the best in Ireland. Little hiccups with light bulbs and pillows and food wasn't up to scratch, but service was warm, helpful and friendly. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- Europe Hotel Killarney