This review is only for the SPA and Leisure Centre section in the hotel, as I visited this last week. Overall I was very impressed, 20m pool, massive hot-tub in which you can sit indoors or outdoors.
Changing rooms clean and well kitted out. Family changing rooms were very useful as we had two small children who were very welcomed also. But note there is no dedicated kiddies pool.
Gym - well kitted out, and like the fact that they supplied fruit to eat and bottled and tap water. Also headsets for the audio and visual equipment.
This caters mainly for the residents of the hotel - only 100 external members.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- Europe Hotel Killarney