This place is absolutely gorgeous! The views are exceptional. Our room was lovely and the grounds are very well maintained. Great restaurant - Brasserie - and bar (although the really beautiful restaurant & bar are for groups only apparently, but breakfast is served there). The staff is exceptional - as a matter of fact, we had rental car issues while there and the staff not only tried to help us out, but they also called our car rental company and arranged for a new vehicle for us. They really went above and beyond! Not too bad a drive into Killarney either. And Killarney is a great town! Thank you Europe Hotel for a fabulous visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- Europe Hotel Killarney