Just back for this excellent hotel on the edge of Killarney
If you love views - this is your hotel .
Ground floor lake views beginning with the number 5 may NOT have balconies and as happened to me was sold as a Lakeside room - No Way - I got a room change with a slight struggle - thank you to the receptionist .
Restaurant is excellent . Breakfast and dinner - lunch on the terrace is wonderful - - Tge Spa is good - 4th floor bedrooms are the best - room 402 was brilliant -
Horse riding staff very friendly - as are all the staff here - well done Hotel Europe keeping standards High - but please don't sell those balcony rooms as 'lakeside' clearly belong in a different price range . - still despite this HIV-cup - I award 5 stars - Pilish staff in restaurant very professional - great lounge music - live - bread baked fresh daily .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney