Stayed for two nights in July and was impressed from moment we arrived. We had booked a twin room which wasn't ready for us but reception quickly sorted that and moved us to another room with a made up temporary bed. That looked ominous but was incredibly comfortable. We were upgraded to a lake view room which compensated for any inconvenience.
Rooms didn't have aircon so we had to leave sliding doors open at night, weather was very balmy. Bit scary though as there is a gap in the dividing walls between balconies so visions of someone shimmying onto our balcony had us placed tables and chairs in front of open door to sabotage any potential uninvited visitor.....which of course there were none!!
At all levels staff were helpful, excellent really. Food was excellent. Leisure facilities were glorious..... really l could go on but l would simply say go try it yourself...you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- Europe Hotel Killarney