Stayed here in April. This place is just beautiful. The location is amazing and so peacful. We stayed in a lake view room, which was out of this world. Beds are SO comfortable too!! You can sit out on the balcony and really appreciate the view. Had dinner in their BAR, which was gorgeous. Coulnt say one bad thing, food and wine was yummy and first class!! Pool area is to die for. It is so relaxing. We didnt get spa treatments done but just hung out around the pool (which has a wonderful view again!!) and used thermal suite/ stunning vitality jacuzzi pool. I just love this Hotel. The reason why it never gets a bad review is just because there is nothing bad to say. Breakfast is amazing too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney