This was by far my favorite hotel during our 15 day holiday in Ireland! The property was fabulous, with gorgeous mountain and lake views, and lovely gardens. Our spacious room was newly renovated with all the best amenities and had stunning lake view and terrace. We also really enjoyed relaxing in the spa, with heated vitality pool overlooking the lake. Service was great, check-in was a breeze, and I couldn't ask for a better experience. The resort also had lots of nice sitting rooms for lounging with a drink and listening to live music. Would definitely saty here again, for longer next time! I only wish they had in-room coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney