Being fairly well travelled, I have stayed in many hotels around the world and there is normally something to find fault with - but not at The Europe! I have been fortunate to have stayed here about 4 times now and I now just have to keep going back and it is now on my 'must go back to' hotels list!
From its superb location .. the effortless friendliness of it's staff .. the quality of build and relaxing nooks and crannies to spend time in .. from the choice and goodness of the two restaurants .. rooms of excellent size and quality .. a spa that is second to none .. landscaped gardens and beautiful views .. free pony trips for the kids .. need I go on? I honestly cannot find fault with this hotel. It's not that cheap, but it s value for money!
I already look forward to returning next year after the winter closed season and partial refit of one of the accomodatiion wings and retaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- Europe Hotel Killarney