Beautiful hotel accomodation and the location can't be faulted, but Sunday Brunch BIG disappointment. Attended with my wife and found ourselves waiting for plates at buffet for each of starter, salad and main courses. Standing in line like a work canteen... Cutlery being handwashed by staff as there was obviously also not enough of these either. Main course, out of 5 options presented on menu only 2 were available. No creamed or roast potatoes - only rice. Ran out of everything! Had to use same cutlery for all courses. Never offered more. Even though restaurant quite emptyat this stage, staff were pre occupied with 'tidying' rather than attending to guests. 5 star prices, 2 star service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- Europe Hotel Killarney