We stayed here as part of our honeymoon, we had heard reports that it was a lovely hotel but nothing could have prepared us for the luxury and slendor of this hotel. Our room was one of the newly refurbished one's it had it's own balcony with views of the lake and mountains. We ate in the brasserie the food was delicious. The overall ambiance in the hotel is really exceptional, it is a fantastic escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- Europe Hotel Killarney