A wonderful venue for a wedding and the hotel couldn't do enough to help in preparation and on the day. Obviously we visited beforehand and experienced the general ambiance. also. David Cronin, "Well done and thank you". In general I would recommend it as a high quality hotel for a short stay or major function. Disappointment unlikely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- Europe Hotel Killarney